𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒̀

She tasted heavenly.

Melting in my mouth like ice cream on a summer's day.

Her moans, angelic and soft as if she was attempting to be quiet so I couldn't hear. However, it was all I wanted to listen to. She sounded so sweet and cute saying my name all shaky and unsure.

Her fingers combed into my hair and gripped hard, pulling me in to the point where if I could, I would drown in her. I swirled my tongue around her pretty pink nub, kissing her dripping heat softly.

"You taste so good, baby." I hum, feeling her body tense from such small vibrations.

I knew that this would catch her off guard. She must have thought that I would be shy or standoffish when it came down to this but that's what makes me different. Some women have all the talk in the world and simply fail to perform, but I'm shy in public settings and a beast in the bedroom.

Or shower in this case.

She moaned, weakly panting and bucking her hips forward as I ate her hungrily. She was being needy with me, exactly what I wanted. I wanted to see how much longer she'd hold onto the strong and silent routine when in reality she's just a woman starved of real affection.

I brush my tongue against her slit, sliding up and down her folds, trying to devour all of her.

"I need more." Nicki moans. I know what she's asking for but I don't want to give it to her yet.

She wants my fingers inside of her.

She wants to cum.

But I'm not done treating myself. I want to lick her pussy clean before I get there. So, I shake my head, and she gasps breathlessly, tossing her head back against the tiled wall.

"Not yet, angel, I want to savor you," I whisper against her.

"Beyoncé, I need you."

I look up at her, meeting her romantic eyes and groaning from how sexy and desperate she was. Not only that, but delicate. One of her hands wrapped around her mouth, concealing her moans and cries, making her look so fucking adorable.

My hands grip her thighs, using my strength to pin her in place as I feasted on precious pearl and dripping entrance. I sucked her clit, dipping my tongue into her entrance and pushing it in as deep as I could. Her body jerked, her toned stomach flexing and her pussy quivering against my tongue.

"Baby– ahh fuck!" She cried. Her body teased and shook as I pulled away for air. My face was covered in her slickness, smiling proudly as I set her down. She struggled to stand for a few seconds before catching herself. I slapped her ass, kissing behind her ear. "The shower might have to wait, angel. Go get on the bed for me."

Onika bit her lip and nodded, seductively making her way out. I turned off the water, following her out and grabbing a towel along the way. As I watched her, I admire her smooth skin and how she could be so sexy without even trying. My mind was lost. Any innocent thought I had left was now gone for good.

There was no denying the fact that our connection is deeper than anything. We belonged together, I could feel it in my soul, in the way she touches me, and when we kiss that this is meant to be.

Onika laid in bed, her legs crossed and her perfect breasts displayed beautifully on her chest. "You're in charge, baby. Do whatever you want to me." She smirked, watching me with those beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Oh really," I stalked toward her, eyes blazing with anticipation. Towering over her, I placed my hands on either side of her hips and ghosted her lips. "Enough said."