Seventeen.

The next day, filled with a sense of urgency and fear for Catherine's safety, Jungkook mustered the courage to inform Namjoon and Seokjin about Mia's sinister plans. Petrified for their sister, Namjoon and Seokjin acted swiftly, urging Catherine to come back home. Unbeknownst to them, Jimin, who had been helping Mia from the inside, played a crucial role in orchestrating the unfolding events.

Catherine returned home, expecting to find her brothers and seeking refuge in their protection. To her dismay, they were nowhere to be seen. Before she could comprehend the situation, Mia, wearing an evil smile, attacked Catherine, striking her in the head.In a twisted alliance, Jimin and Mia worked together to execute their malicious plans. Seokjin, in a moment of vulnerability, had let them in, unaware of the betrayal that lurked beneath the surface.

As Catherine regained consciousness, she found herself tied and blindfolded in a chair, her sobs audible in the eerie silence of the room. Panic and fear gripped her as she tried to make sense of the situation, realizing the depth of the betrayal.

In another room, Jungkook shared a similar fate. Tied up and subjected to physical abuse by Jimin, who smirked with malevolence, relishing in the pain he inflicted. The air was thick with tension as the siblings faced an unimaginable betrayal from someone they had once trusted.The dark turn of events marked a pivotal moment in the narrative, as the characters found themselves ensnared in a web of deception, manipulation, and cruelty. The fragile threads of trust that had begun to mend were now severed, and the fate of Catherine, Jungkook, and their relationships hung in the balance.