twelve.

Jimin's departure left Catherine in a whirlwind of emotions. As he kissed her on the way out, he reassured her that he was just a phone call away if she needed him. Catherine nodded, appreciating the support, and waved goodbye to her boyfriend. Left alone, she looked at her suitcase—the same one from the accident—feeling an inexplicable urge to delve into its contents.Opening the suitcase, she sifted through her belongings, and her fingers brushed against a photo book. As she pulled it out, a flood of memories and emotions surged within her. She placed the photo book on her bed, closed but laden with unspoken stories. Determined to understand the reasons behind the vulnerable version of herself in the memory, Catherine took a deep breath, readying herself for what lay within the pages.

Seokjin, sensing his sister's distress, walked into the room and sat by her side. He rubbed her back gently, offering comfort and reassurance. It was a moment of vulnerability and shared pain, and Seokjin decided it was finally time to tell Catherine everything."Catherine, there are things you need to know," Seokjin began, his voice filled with sincerity. He walked her through the events leading to the accident, sharing the details that had been hidden from her. As the truth unfolded, Catherine's emotions oscillated between shock, anger, and sadness. Seokjin, however, remained a steady presence, supporting her through the tumultuous revelations.Meanwhile, Jungkook, feeling a mix of anger and defiance, decided not to confront the situation as Namjoon had planned. Instead, he grabbed Mia's hand, a silent declaration of moving forward. In an impulsive moment, he kissed Mia right in front of Namjoon, the act symbolizing a resolve to let go of the past.Namjoon, observing the unexpected turn of events, shrugged, realizing that sometimes people take unconventional paths to healing. He headed home, leaving behind a complex tableau of emotions and choices.In Catherine's room, as the weight of the truth settled in, she closed the photo book, her mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. Seokjin remained by her side, offering silent support as they navigated the aftermath of revelations and the intricate threads of their shared history.