six.

Jungkook couldn't shake off the discomfort that Mia's presence brought, especially after witnessing her manipulative behavior. One evening, at Jungkook's place, he decided to confront her. The atmosphere tensed as he locked eyes with Mia, determination etched on his face."Mia, we need to talk," Jungkook stated firmly, his gaze unwavering. "I can sense something sinister in your intentions, and I won't let you play games with Catherine."

Mia, however, remained defiant. "Jungkook, you don't want Catherine to know the truth, do you? About the accident and everything that led to it?"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about?"Mia smirked, reveling in the power she held. "I know everything, Jungkook. I know you were with Catherine that night. If you don't want her to find out the whole story, you better do exactly what I say."Jungkook, conflicted by the weight of Mia's threat, understood the precarious situation he was in. The truth hung like a sword over his head, and Mia wielded it with malicious intent.

Back at Catherine and her brothers' house, a different scene unfolded. Catherine sat down with her twin brother, Taehyung, excitedly recounting the details of her date with Jimin. Taehyung listened attentively, offering a supportive presence to his sister as she navigated the complexities of her emotions.

Meanwhile, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi gathered in the living room, engaging in casual conversation. The air was filled with camaraderie as they exchanged stories and laughter, creating a sense of normalcy amidst the tangled web of emotions surrounding Catherine. Hoseok, perceptive as ever, noticed the subdued atmosphere and decided to address Seokjin. "Is everything okay with Catherine and Jimin?" Seokjin sighed, glancing at his sister through the doorway. "Yeah, they're getting to know each other. It's a bit complicated right now, but we're trying to make things work." Yoongi nodded in understanding. "It takes time, especially with everything Catherine's been through. Just be there for her, and she'll appreciate it." As the evening unfolded, the house buzzed with a mixture of emotions — excitement, concern, and the underlying tension that accompanied unresolved secrets. Little did they know that Mia's sinister plans were unraveling behind the scenes, threatening to expose a truth that could shatter the fragile sense of normalcy they were trying to rebuild. The web of relationships grew more intricate, with each thread entangled in the complex dance of past and present.