thirteen.

As Catherine prepared for university, the photo of her and Jimin brought a genuine smile to her face. She kissed the picture affectionately, cherishing the warmth of their connection. Heading downstairs, she found Seokjin finishing up the breakfast table. Taehyung, in his characteristic fashion, was inhaling his food, and Namjoon seemed to be recovering from a rough night."You alright, Joonie?" Catherine asked concern etched on her face. Namjoon, still nursing his coffee, nodded appreciatively. After a hearty breakfast, Catherine and Taehyung began packing their things for school, sharing lighthearted banter as they prepared for the day.Meanwhile, Jungkook, still in the process of getting ready, heard the doorbell ring. To his surprise, it was Mia waiting for him. Given the unexpected visit, he decided to join Taehyung, knowing that they were good friends. Catherine, visibly annoyed, rolled her eyes at the sight of Mia clinging to Jungkook like a teddy bear.As the group headed to university, the dynamics were a mix of camaraderie and tension. Catherine navigated the complexities of her relationships, trying to find a balance between her newfound happiness with Jimin and the lingering presence of Mia in Jungkook's life.In the car, Taehyung and Jungkook engaged in playful banter, trying to lighten the atmosphere. However, Mia's clingy demeanor added an awkward layer to the journey. Catherine, sitting in the backseat, observed the unfolding dynamics with a mix of amusement and exasperation.The university day began, and each member of the group headed to their respective classes. Catherine focused on her studies, determined to create a space for herself amidst the intricate web of relationships and emotions. The day unfolded with a series of moments, each contributing to the ongoing narrative of their lives.As Catherine navigated the challenges of university life, she carried the warmth of Jimin's photo with her, a reminder of the newfound love that had brought joy to her world. Little did she know that the day held more twists and turns, and the complexities of their intertwined lives continued to shape the unfolding chapters of their shared journey.