fourteen.

Catherine, engrossed in conversation with her best friends Stella, Autumn, and Neveah, was pleasantly surprised when she spotted Jimin waiting for her, holding a bouquet of her favorite flowers. Excitement lit up her face, and she couldn't contain her joy as she ran to him, showering him with hugs and kisses. Jimin chuckled, holding her close, and her friends gushed over the adorable couple, eagerly following them.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was hanging out with Taehyung, blissfully unaware of the storm brewing in Catherine's mind. Mia, occupied with her friends, paid little attention to Jungkook. Curious, Jungkook couldn't help but ask Taehyung about the intense glare he received from Catherine."Why is your sister giving me the stank eye?" Jungkook inquired, expecting a casual explanation.Taehyung, maintaining his calm demeanor, dropped the bombshell with unexpected ease. "Oh, she regained her memory and hates you with every bone in her body."

Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief, and the shock was palpable in his voice as he exclaimed, "WHAT?!!" The exclamation was so loud that it drew the attention of most students in the vicinity. The revelation hit Jungkook like a tidal wave, and the reality of Catherine's newfound memories stirred a mixture of emotions within him. As the students exchanged curious glances, Jungkook grappled with the weight of the revelation, realizing that the dynamics of his relationship with Catherine had taken an unexpected turn. The campus buzzed with whispers, and the once-unseen complexities of their intertwined lives became a public spectacle, leaving Jungkook to confront the consequences of the past.