eleven.

Jungkook, on his break, decided to reach out to Catherine, hoping for a moment of connection. As he dialed her number, his heart skipped a beat when Jimin answered. The revelation hit him like a tidal wave, and the weight of realization settled heavily on his shoulders — Catherine was dating Jimin.

The conversation was brief, but the pain lingered. Jungkook struggled to conceal the emotions that threatened to surface. He excused himself from the conversation, his mind clouded with the realization that Catherine had moved on.Simultaneously, in Catherine's room, an unexpected surge of memories flooded her mind. The fragments of her past, previously shrouded in amnesia, began to piece together. In the vivid recollection, she saw herself calling Jungkook after the accident, only to hear him intoxicated and in the company of Mia.

The memory unveiled a heartbreaking scene where Catherine pleaded with Jungkook to come home, crying and vulnerable. His response, "I'm with my girlfriend," echoed in her mind. The pain of that moment resurfaced, and a surge of anger and hurt engulfed her."I never want to be hurt by you again," Catherine declared, her fists clenched as angry tears streamed down her cheeks. In her emotional turmoil, she sought solace in her brother Seokjin, rushing to him to share the revelation.Seokjin, sensing the distress in his sister, embraced her. "What happened, Y/nnie?" he asked gently.Catherine recounted the painful memory, the betrayal she felt, and the raw emotions that had resurfaced. Seokjin's expression tightened as he listened, a protective instinct flaring up. He comforted Catherine, assuring her that she deserved better.As the news spread through the household, a tense atmosphere settled in. The dynamics shifted, and the web of relationships became more intricate than ever. The echoes of the past, now unveiled, had profound implications on the present, testing the resilience of the family bonds and challenging the newfound romance between Catherine and Jimin.