one.

"That's it! I've had it! I know that Jeon Jungkook has been cheating on me and I will leave this fucking state, I don't want to see him ever again." A Young brunette said as she stormed into her room, grabbing her luggage. "Catherine! What happened?" her twin brother walked into her room, confused and scared for his twin sister. "Jeon Fucking Jungkook is what happened, he cheated on me with Mia." "WHAT?!" He screamed and looked at her. "Catherine! What happened?!" The two oldest of the Kim's barged into her room." "JK cheated on her," Taehyung stated. "I don't want to talk about him." She stated as she grabbed her luggage and headed out of her room. She walked into her car and drove off, she was driving and crying while upset when she didn't see what happened. The next thing she knew, she was unconscious as Catherine drove through the night, tears streaming down her face, the pain of betrayal and heartbreak weighing heavily on her. The roads blurred as her mind raced with thoughts of Jeon Jungkook and the betrayal she never saw coming.

Lost in her emotions, she failed to notice the traffic light turning red ahead. The screeching of tires and the blaring sound of a horn filled the air as another car collided with hers. The impact sent Catherine's world spinning, and darkness enveloped her before she could comprehend what was happening.

Hours later, Catherine slowly regained consciousness, her head throbbing with pain. Blinking against the harsh light, she found herself in a sterile hospital room. The scent of antiseptic hung in the air as the events leading to her current state flooded back.

Her twin brother, worried sick, sat by her bedside. "Catherine, you scared us. Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes reflecting genuine concern. The two oldest of the Kim's hovered nearby, anxiety etched across their faces. Catherine winced, both physically and emotionally battered. "I just want to forget everything," she muttered, avoiding any mention of Jungkook. The room fell into an uneasy silence as the weight of the recent events settled in. As she lay there, contemplating the shattered pieces of her relationship, Catherine realized that leaving the state might have been impulsive. The pain was raw, and the wounds were fresh, but she understood that healing would take time. The days that followed were a mix of physical recovery and emotional turmoil. Catherine's friends and family rallied around her, offering support and a shoulder to lean on. In the quiet moments, she wrestled with the reality of the situation and the daunting prospect of moving on. In her recovery, Catherine found solace in the bonds that remained unbroken – the unwavering support of her family and the genuine care of her friends. It became a journey of self-discovery and resilience, as she navigated the challenging path towards healing. As time passed, the scars began to fade, both on her body and in her heart. Catherine emerged from the ordeal stronger, wiser, and determined to forge ahead. The road to recovery was long, but with every step, she reclaimed a piece of herself that had been lost in the wreckage of betrayal. The chapter with Jeon Jungkook was closed, but a new one awaited – one filled with growth, self-love, and the strength to face whatever lay ahead.