Mizuki watched her big brothers back and forced her body to go to him...but she was stopped as Stain suddenly got up and sent a blade that stabbed Izuku through his chest with the other others seeing the blade in Izuku's back.

Todoroki and Iida were shocked as they thought they were going witness this young man about to die again, the two pro heroes couldn't even do anything because of a certain girl who tried to run towards her big brother with more tears pouring out of her eyes.

As for Izuku...he sinlly stared at the deranged man in front of him with a blank like look.

"...Alright, Sukuna...you've got a few seconds left until it hits the 1 minute mark"
As Izuku said that, Stain with his mind being nothing but a beast...felt fear as the marks on Izuku's returned with Sukuna glaring at Stain.

"A few seconds is all I need"

As Sukuan said that,

He clasped his hands together. "Domain expansion..."

A light bell rang, and the sky turned red, as if stained with blood. Six eyes flashed briefly before they disappeared. "...Malevolent Shrine!"

There were no more debris, and a large shrine materialized behind Sukuna. It was red with large mouths placed one all sides, and four spikes covering the roof. It gave off a deadly aura, instilling even more fear into Stain.

He screamed out as his human side was shown, testing to run away from whatever that was in front of him...bit as he looked ahead...he didn't see a road nor buildings...just darkness.

In seconds, Stain was slashed into vertical pieces, unable to comprehend the attack. 

All who saw this felt their stomachs turned at the scene before them....bit it got even more gruesome as Sukuna was seen going near the corpse of Stain, looking for something...and he found...nothing?

As he suddenly sliced even more of the dead corpse along with building with rage at the fact that his finger wasn't even the source of Stains sudden boost of curse energy...then what was it?

But that had to wait since they all heard voices nearby and soon found themselves talking with the other heroes Endeavor had sent their way.

One of the heroes noticed how injured the kids were and said they needed to call an ambulance.

But one of the heroes saw Izuku who was close to the corpse of Stain which caused him to call for the police while also ordering for Izuku to don't move.

But it wasn't Izuku...it was Sukuna, with the katana that was in his hands, he looked towards the heroes direction with his aura being shown that forced all the heroes to suddenly choke...but the ones who weren't affected were the three teens with Mizuki looking at Izuku.

"Big Brother?" Mizuki said with Sukuna glaring at the girl.

"...Get stronger otherwise you won't be saved again"

Sukuna simply said as he used the katana to cut down a flying Nomu that landed on the ground hard.

Before he could even leave, he had to avoid a fist that came his way which caused his aura to be ceased and the heroes were able to breath normally.

Sukuna stared at the hero who goes not Endeavour with a look of annoyance.

"My time is almost up....SO FUCK OFF!!"

Wasting no time, Sukuna blitz towards Endeavor and punched him so hard that he was sent towards one of buildings.

Sukuna sighed while placing the katana in a makeshift scabbard and jumped away from the scene.

Shigaraki was shown to be watching the scene through binoculars, and he was pissed at the fact that the same boy who cut his hand was there and also took down the Nomu like it was nothing.

"That fucking brat again?! Why, why does he always have to ruin everything!!"

He screamed out as he destroyed the binoculars in anger and left the scene via Kurogiri's quirk.

The pros were stunned at what happened but they put their focus on the injured with Mizuki staring at the dead corpse of Stain.

'He didn't deserve to die...No one should have tjayy kind of fate...Izuku just why?' She thought as her mind grew tired as she fell into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile Sukuna was seen landing on a building with his hands tisthcubg a bit indicating that time was up.

"Back to my humble abode"

He simply said as Izuku took control of his body with sigh that escaped from his mouth while staring at the katana in his hand, "I'm sorry...Mizuki" that's all he said as he decided that he overstayed his welcome and decided to finally head back to his school.

Chapter End.
...not sure if you guys might like this...but I hope you enjoy.