Chapter 5

☆☆

☆☆

Chapter 5

☆☆

Potter's sudden disappearance sent the whole school into panic, it was to be expected.

Mainly the Weasley girl, she cried and mourned her 'boyfriend' disappearance as if nothing had ever happened two days ago in the library, and Draconia would have believed her too, if she hadn't witnessed what happened with her own eyes.

But that didn't last long.

The day before Christmas eve the majority of the school basically glared and insulted Weaslette with a vendetta when word got out that she was the cause of Potter's sudden disappearance after her visit to the Headmistress office, outed by Lavender Brown and one of the Patil twins; something about a fight that went off when Weaslette told McGonagall what happened that day in the library and Granger's only reaction was to a slap to the ginger girl's face.

The gossip didn't stop there, either; by afternoon The Prophet wrote a very detailed article about the reason of Potter's disappearance and the possible cause of it naming mainly the Golden Trio with the addition of Weaslette as the cause.

It amused Draconia greatly and satisfied her in equal measures.

Weaslette was one of many who watched Draconia get harassed and physically attacked then stood at the side-lines with a smile doing nothing, she and her brother; their lack of actions encouraged a lot of people, not only against Draconia herself but toward Slytherins in general; the easy target was always the defenseless and vulnerable young, first years.

It was karma at its finest and it was satisfying at best watching with glee as the Weaslette shrinked when someone hexed her plate to dumb its content on all over her school robes.

How it tore Draconia to admit that justice was served by Potter; presence absent or not.

A sense of melancholia took over suddenly when Draconia looked up and her gaze landed on the chaotic Gryffindor table. There was still no Potter, and the Hall felt strangely empty and dull without him there. She felt a twisted bang in her chest at the thought, unwilling to admit even to her own self, how much she missed his unfairly observant green eyes and his strange obsessive behavior any day, and how jumbled and conflicted her inner thoughts and feelings became over his absence.

Draconia stopped eating in the Great Hall after that realization.