See you soon

"Argh I'm okay!" Rainbow exclaimed as she was dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans, sporting her signature shoes, holding a football tucked in her arms as she accidentally fell. She quickly got back up and threw the ball towards Sunset, who was wearing an orange shirt and a sleeveless leather jacket, along with black pants and high tops, caught the ball. "Phew, I thought your girlfriend was gonna have my head." She said jokingly They were all in the park on a sunny day, enjoying each other's company. AppleJack, Twilight, and Rarity were also present, chatting and laughing.

"I heard that," Applejack called out, who was wearing a shirt with an apple on it, a jean skirt, brown boots, and a Stetson. She smiled at Rainbow, who smiled back. True to her word, both Applejack and Dash discussed the kiss they shared that day, and Rainbow confessed her feelings for Applejack. Applejack felt the same way, and the two have been dating ever since. But they weren't the only couple that got together. "Like you're not the same, Sunset," Twilight, who was wearing a purple skirt with stars on it, as well as a light blue and purple striped shirt, called out to her girlfriend.

"Twilight," Sunset said, blushing in embarrassment as she caught the football. "If it makes you feel better, all four of you darlings are overprotective of your significant others," Rarity said while wearing purple stylish sunglasses, a purple skirt, and a light blue blouse. She was lying on the blanket, soaking in the sun. "Hey, does anyone know where Pinkie and Fluttershy are?" Sunset asked, throwing the ball toward Rainbow. "We're here," Fluttershy said softly, wearing a white tank top with a teal open hoodie and a light green skirt with pink flowers on it.

Rainbow walked over to the blanket and sat next to Applejack, who had her arm wrapped around her waist. AJ kissed Rainbow's cheek as Sunset sat down next to Twilight. Twilight rested her head against Sunset's chest. "About time," Rainbow said. Pinkie, wearing a light pink shirt with a light blue skirt with white shoes, held a basket of food as she sat down between Rarity and Fluttershy. "Sorry I wanted to pack extra food in case," Pinkie said. She began passing out the food to her friends.

Rainbow had a smile on her face as she looked around the park. However, her eyes came to a halt upon seeing a stage in the middle of the park. It was a miniature replica of her best friend, Giant. If it weren't for his sacrifice, neither she nor her loved ones would be alive today. "Oh, by the way, Dashie, your uncle wanted us to give you this," Pinkie said, snapping Rainbow out of her thoughts.

The main six watched as Pinkie went through the picnic basket and pulled out a small brown package."What could it be?" Twilight asked. Pinkie handed the package to Rainbow, who accepted it. With bated breath, Dash slowly opened the package before pulling out a big metal screw piece, and everyone gasped in surprise.

"Is that what I think it is?" Applejack asked Dash, who softly smiled and nodded in agreement. "He was told by General Smith that it was the only piece they could find of him, and they thought you should have it," Fluttershy softly said. "It's better than having nothing...I miss him," Dash said softly as Applejack hugged her. "We all do." She said softly kissing Dash on her cheek. Rainbow smiled before looking at the statue and the screw.

That night, Dash was lying on her bed. She had just sent a goodnight and I love you message to Applejack. As she fell asleep, she heard a loud noise. Dash woke up and noticed the table next to her bed where the box was kept. When she looked into the box, she realized that the giant screw piece was missing.

Dash gasped and immediately got out of bed to search for the missing piece. However, she couldn't find anything under her bed. Suddenly, she heard beeping and tapping noises. She looked out her window and noticed that the piece was moving on its own and that it was trying to go outside. Rainbow Dash quickly moved to her window and opened it. The piece rolled out of her house and fell on the ground before continuing to move as it rolled away.

Dash closed her window and thought to herself, 'Maybe I'll be seeing you soon again.'She then went back to bed to sleep. Little did she know, there was a giant robot head in a snowy location far away from her hometown. The robot was using an antenna on top of its head to gather scattered parts from around the world. The robot opened its eyes, revealing that it was still functioning and alive.