Laxative chocolate

Rainbow managed to avoid her friends for the whole day, but she felt bad because it felt wrong to ignore them. They invited her to hang out, but she declined for their own good. As she skateboarded home from school, she entered her house and saw Ace Deder sitting at her kitchen table. "Hey Rainbow Dash, nice to see you again," he said, smiling evilly. "Mom?" Dash asked as she looked to the kitchen to see her mom bringing in dinner.

"Hey sweetie, I was going to tell you that Mr. Deder is going to be staying with us for a while since we have an extra room," her mom said, and Dash got mad. "I'm not hungry, besides I have homework," Rainbow said, mumbling as she went to her room and closed the door. She quickly sent a text to her uncle about how she wouldn't be able to go to the scrapyard. Just then, she heard a knock as she got out her textbooks and homework to make it look like she was doing homework.

"Come in," Dash said, pretending not to look at who it was, even though she knew it was Deder. "Hello, Rainbow Dash. Texting a friend of yours?" Deder asked. "Uh, no, just doing some boring math homework," Dash said as she copied the last problem before closing her book. "Phew, that caused me to get hungry. I'm going to go downstairs," Dash said, heading downstairs, not noticing how Deder was already downstairs.

"Now why on earth would you tell your mom that you had a dream about a giant robot when you were sleepwalking?" Deder said persistently. "Cause it's a dream, not like it's real," Rainbow said as she served herself dinner, which was chicken and mashed potatoes, as she sat down at the table. Deder leaned against the doorway, smirkingly. "Say, have you been to the power station?" Deder asked.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and began eating, ignoring him, but he was persistent. "Have you been in the forest lately? Maybe something caused you to get that black eye," Deder asked. This went on for the rest of the day until 4 in the evening, with Deder asking Rainbow questions as she started going insane. "Hey, kiddo, where are you going?" Deder asked. "I'm going out!!" Dash said, raising her voice as she grabbed her board. She was just about out the door when her mom called her out. "Maybe you can take Deder and show him around," her mom said in the doorway. "Ugh, Mom, really?" Dash said before Deder spoke up. "That's a great idea. That gives us time to swap stories," Deder said, smirking.

Dash groaned and rolled her eyes as she grabbed her board and followed Deder to his car. She then told him directions to the town, and after parking from there, she started showing him around, being bored and uninterested. But then she decided on a way to ditch him. "Say, Deder, I'm kind of craving some milkshakes right now. There's this one diner by a pharmacy we could head to," Dash said, pointing to it

"Alright, whatever you say, kiddo," Deder said. As they entered the shop, it was like a 60s diner. "Oh shoot, I forgot to get my board. Can I go get it?" Dash said. "Fine, but hurry back," he said as Rainbow nodded and grabbed his keys. Just as she was going back with her board, she made a quick stop, going into the pharmacy. She then looked through the aisles before finding the perfect item, which resembled a chocolate bar. She smirked as she purchased it, as well as a chocolate bar, and headed back to the diner to see that Deder was already waiting for her at the stools. "Sorry, I took a while. So, did you order the shakes?" Dash said, seated on one of the barstools as she handed him his keys.

Just as she said that the shakes were slid towards them. Deder was about to dig in, but Dash stopped him. "Woah, the best way to eat it is with chocolate on top," Dash said before looking at the chocolate bar she grabbed before opening it and crushing it in her hand as she sprinkled it on top. "Then you gotta stir it," Dash said, grabbing the spoon that was in it as she stirred the chocolate into the milkshake.

Rainbow smirked as she handed the milkshake to Deder, who immediately dug in. Dash smirked before throwing the wrapper which said "laxative chocolate". She then grabbed the normal chocolate bar she bought and crushed it as she did the same thing for her shake. "You know, Dash, we live in a strange time. There's good and there's bad. Have you ever heard about Sputnik?" Deder asked, eating the shake.

Dash nodded. "Yeah, it's the first satellite to ever be in space," she said nonchalantly. "First foreign satellite, because of it, enemies can be overhead and be dangerous to us. Almost like your giant robot?" Deder said. "Robot? What are you talking about?" Rainbow asked. "What am I talking about? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR SAFETY, DASH. WHILE YOU'RE HERE BEING ALL SAFE, BACK IN WASHINGTON WE'RE WIDE AWAKE WORRIED ABOUT ANY POSSIBLE THREAT!" Deder said as he startled Dash.

She slowly started moving back. "EVERYONE WANTS WHAT WE HAVE, BUT THIS GIANT ROBOT ISN'T SOMETHING WE BUILD. YOU PROBABLY THINK IT'S AWESOME BUT WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO BUILT IT THE RUSSIANS, CHINA ANYONE. NOW YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME WHERE IT IS, SO YOU CAN LEAD IT TO US SO WE CAN DESTROY IT BEFORE IT DESTROYS US!!!" Deder yelled pressing a finger into Dash's chest, anger etched on his face.

She was backed into a wall, trying to keep her emotions in check. Suddenly, a loud growling sound filled the air, and Deder clutched his stomach. "Stay there. Don't move," he said before running off to the restroom. As soon as he was out of sight, Dash grabbed her board, intending to leave. However, she saw her friends walking in and stopped. "Hey, Dashie!" Pinkie greeted her. "Oh -uh hey.. guys," Dash replied, glancing towards the bathroom. "What are you doing here?" Fluttershy asked. "Nothing, just grabbing a quick milkshake. Wow, look at the time, gotta go," Rainbow said, moving past them to try to leave.

"You've been acting kinda weird and distant lately, Dash. You sure everything's okay?" Applejack asked, concerned. "Y-yeah No- nothing's wrong. Everything's fine," Rainbow replied, still looking towards the bathroom. "Then how about you join us? You haven't hung out with us since forever darling." Rarity suggested.

"Can't, I've got...errands...yeah, errands to run. See ya," Dash said, running out the door and nearly colliding with someone as she left. She used her skateboard to reach her uncle's scrapyard, leaving her friends puzzled by her odd behavior.

When she arrived, she found her uncle and the giant robot building something. "Sorry, I'm late. This agent kept following me around asking me questions, and I barely got away," Dash explained as she approached her uncle.

"It's fine, Dash. He's just been building stuff," her uncle replied. Dash saw that the robot was building what looked like a tower. "Heh, looks like he's enjoying it," Dash commented, laughing. "Dash," the robot suddenly spoke, its gruff voice startling her. "Forgot to tell you I've been teaching him new words so far he knows my name and your name also a couple of other words. Gonna start teaching him to full-on sentences soon." Rainbow's uncle said. "Good to know." She muttered before turning toward her metal friend. "Hey buddy you enjoy your time with Uncle Striker?" Dash asked as he nodded.

Dash smiled before her phone buzzed, and she saw a message from Applejack asking if everything was okay. Rainbow felt guilty and replied with a thumbs-up before putting her phone away. The giant robot looked at her, clearly worried, but Dash reassured it that everything was fine. She couldn't help but wonder if avoiding her friends was the right thing to do.