15

Tails point of view

I can't believe it....he believed me, but...he's not gonna let me walk around without knowing im freeing the others...

After I agreed to be on his side, he seemed to zone out for a bit, which kinda spooked me, he's usually not like this, well..he's never like any of this, who's kidding, he changed side so nothing surprising anymore

But after a minute or two he left me alone with one of those weird foggy creatures, just to keep on eye on me as I gave him some of the materials he asked for, which I gave... I need to gain his trust, and figure out what happened to shadow and him, I know that shadows going against his own will, but still..

I need to figure out his secret, and how to get him through his senses, before I force him to..

...

Sonic's point of view

After that conversation with the fox, I send a guard to keep a eye on him as we left on the mission, it seemed that the fox as made the items I needed, and they work quite well. I also had shadow tinker with a few items to create some things I requested him to make... and surprisingly he wiped it up last second successfully

They were bracelets to keep on the prisoners to make sure they don't escape or run away, and they work quiet well, they shined blue as they wrapped around their left arm, and if they even think of escaping, it will electrocute them until they pass out, and will send a signal so we can find their body

As we walk down a forest, we see sunlight shining through the trees, as I start to notice bits of sand here and there, "there's a beach nearby.." I mumbled as shadow took out the map, "are we going the right direction?" I asked him and he answered back as he took a look at our position, "yes, we should be arriving in a bit, then we must take the boat that the fox built over the ocean to the island.." I then nodded as I watch the prisoners in front of us whisper..

"Shush..he's looking" I hear the bat whispered to the red fur echidna, "do you mind sharing with us?" I asked as a smile crept up my face as I catches up with them, she gave me a disgusted look as I stared through her, "aww come on, why not share with the group?!" I teased as her eyebrows furrowed with anger..

"Oh shut up...!" The echidna said as they shove me to the side, "you don't speak to me that way" I said as I pushed him to the ground as I heard a crack...ohh so satisfying...

The crackling noise repeated in my mind in a loop, as it never ended, as I heard laughter in the back of my mind...what...am I feeling..PLEASURE...yes..pleasure!

"Graghh" the noisy animal screamed as the bat picked him up, supporting his weight as she gave me a glare...

"Sir...we're here" shadow said as the sky came into view...so bright...and frustrating...it hurts my eyes, I've been in the building for way too long..

The pink mobian with the hammer smiled at the sunlight as she opened her arm, how could she be so happy?...I feel like I felt this before..but when

My mind feels...numb...and clueless, I can't remember anything from before..

"Set...the boat up" I said as shadow brought out a small box out of his pocket, as he threw it in the sea, as it automatically started to grow in pieces, I don't know how that yellow furball does it, but it's helpful in many ways..

"Get on ship" I ordered as the three prisoners walked in as they took a seat... "finally...we're sitting down" the pink one said as she twisted her torso side by side as she stretched...

"The boat drive should be 3 hour long before we arrive at the island" the black hedgehog said as he placed the map down as he turned on the wheel as the boat started to drift off to sea

"Enough time" I said as I sat down...be careful...there's entity's there that will protect the relic with their life... I won't allow that, if it means I get true happiness..which I forgot how it felt..

————————

😅heyyy...forgot about the sonic fandom for a while, and now I'm currently active in a different one, so I'll probably gonna finish the story in 3-4 chapters byeee