13

Amy's point of view

It's been hours since I seen Tails, I remembered last night that he was taken by Shadow, I am getting worried, what if they harm him, what if they experiment on him, they could do something things to him, and that includes death.

We have already been served a piece of bread each of us. Knuckles was already awake, and Rouge was spending her time thinking, I was just watching outside my cell, looking for any sign of Tails.

As I watch outside, I could see Shadow walking over to our direction, he than took us out, and put a pair of chains, at each one of us. "Hurry up, the boss is waiting!", he exclaimed, I still didn't feel comfortable with the word 'boss', that signifies Sonic as his higher up. We all walked down the hallway, but than something unusual happened, 2 shadow figures stood behind Shadow. They were a bit nerve wracking, we than entered a room, we all looked around, taking in what we saw.

"Welcome, as you know, your litttle fox is not here right now, he was a bit...troubling, but don't worry, he's safe. Now let's get to the point! I want you guys to retrieve me something, something unique. It was used back a long time ago, before modern time. If you don't want your little friend to die, you'll listen!", Sonic stated, as we started to take all the information in, "Why, why do you need it?", Rouge asked as I nodded in agreement, "Something that you guys should not know", he said, as his eyes flickered red.

"Do you understand?", I than nodded to his questions, as well as the others. Shadow than took us out of the room, and started to walk down the same hallway we came from. "Hey knuckles, did you notice Sonic eyes, they flickered red", I whispered to him, he than nodded no, "you think it's a side affect, of something we don't know about, someone must have done something to him", he whispered back, " What do we do about that item of his?", Rouge asked. "We just listen to him, plus we don't want him to harm Tails", I said, and than we finally arrived to our cells.

Each of us entered a cell, that were right next to each other, Shadow didn't notice this, and locked each of our cell, than leaving. "Great, he didn't notice", I said, and than stocked my head out of my cell a bit, "Have you notice how he only uses a key for our cells, but uses a keycard for the rooms around these building?", Rouge said, and she was right, this cage must have been build like this, for security, and with eggman dead, the place is practically abandoned, and Sonic can't really trust technology at this case, especially with Tails around.

"I can try to break the cells open, or find a metal piece to manipulate to a different shape, and when the time is right, we'll do this", knuckles said, I agreed again, and than decided to look around the room.

There was only a bed, sink, and a toilet, I than looked over my covers, and found nothing. "did you guys find anything?" I shouted and they only shouted back, "no".

"We'll have to try to garb something when we get out of our cells", Rouge said, and than I went to bed, I was pretty tired, and we are going out later in the day, we must be ready.

Tails point of view

I looked around the room again, and than took a look at the whiteboard, there was a few instructions on it.
———————————————————————-
1. Make a plan for about 6 people
2. The place is about 3 hours away, in a temple, it's highly secured, come up with weapons that could help WOTH those problems, to protect my team.
3. Must retrieve a stone, it's a relic, and it's very fragile, make something that be able to contain the item.
4. Come up with chains to contain animals, Mobians, and anything capable of thinking

-Sonic

—————————————

I than looked around and saw a panel, I closely walk over there, and placed my hands over the buttons, they were all titled with me handicap parts that I'll probably need, I than looked over to the side and read more things. If you need supplies, press these buttons, and they'll come down the shoot.

I than explored more and found a table filled with tools that any mechanic will need, there was also a fridge next to it with water for someone who's evil now, he homes someone pretty well. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on bed, enjoying the freshness before going to work.

——————————————

Thank you for reading YALL, I hope you like this chapter, and what I came up with, I have started writing this other story from another fandom, if you interested, it's from ninjago, and I have decided to unpublished my other sonic story, it's not to my liking, and it's kinda..cringe, but I do hope you like this chapter, and please tell me if you find any spelling errors, and make sure to comment, they are my favorite part, bye.