here for you/Gender reveal

Its now Thursday morning Mia is stood with Carina watching the firefighters run 10k in turnouts for fundraising.
Mia: Come on Maya!!
Carina: Come on Bella!!
Mia: Go on 19!!
After the race obviously Maya wins.
Chief Ross: Alright way to go 19, way to go 23. That was quite the morning I want to say thank you for coming out to support station 19's new health initiative. It truly takes a village.
Ben: We will have our very first community hours two weeks from Wednesday 10am to 4pm.
Mia heads inside as she's finding it hard to stand for long periods of time. Mia was doing some work on her laptop a little later 19 were on a call but Carina, Jack and Ben were still in the station. She got up and ventured downstairs when she heard screaming.
Mia: What's going on, oh oh no.
Carina: Mia we need your help, I need Jack's help can you look after their little girl?
Mia: Your just asking me to do that because I'm pregnant and this is going to be me in a few months.
Carina: No I'm asking you to do this because I need Jack's help over here medically.
Mia: Okay Jack can you just put her in the buggy I will take her into reception, maybe get her a drink.
Peggy: There's a bottle in the pram, thank you.
Mia: What's her name just so I don't call her her all the time?
Peggy: Rose her names Rose.
Mia takes her up to the beanery in the pram to get Rose a drink and stop the crying before taking her back down and sitting in reception with her and grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. A little bit later Peggy and Ben come into reception.
Ben: Mia can you take her into Maya's office whilst I stitch up her hand?
Mia: Yeah I can do that, come on Rose.
Jack comes in a little bit later.
Jack: Hey how's it going in here?
Mia: Well she doesn't want to draw anymore.
Jack: Well why don't we go and find something for you huh?
Mia: Rose would you like that, I'm sure we have something.
We find a firefighter teddy bear and a lollipop that she then goes running out to her parents. A little later we take Rose back out to her parents. They start filling out the paperwork and Carina starts asking them questions about how they went about getting pregnant for Carina and Maya. After they leave Mia is about to go upstairs when there's a knock at the door, she looks out and then opens up the door.
Carina: You guys shouldn't be here.
Lilly: We were told to come round by Mr Mathews.
Charlie: He found out who did it, well they confessed.
Elle: Mia I am so sorry.
Mia: It was Sophie wasn't it?
Tara: It was she told us she took it once we had all left to get drinks, we still don't know how she knew where it was though.
Mia: Yeah neither do I.
Tao: We should have stayed by you, we're sorry Mia.
Mia: And I should have known that none of you could do that, but then again I didn't think Sophie would do that.
Isaac: We should have stood up for you more.
Darcy: We want to stay by your side now.
Nick: Yeah come on we want photos and details.
Darcy: Is the baby okay? You look so big?...
Tara: DARCY!! You can't say that.
Charlie: Yeah that's because she's carrying twins Darcy.
Jack: The team are on their way back, and they want food when they get back because of the call they've just had.
Mia: Oh goody.
Jack: Carina has started but she wants your help she's making some sort of pasta salad.
Mia: I better go and help her then. You guys wanna come up with me.
Charlie: Would everyone be okay with that?
Mia: If their not they can't take it up with me. You guys are my friends.
Maya: Hey you two im back.... oh hello all of you.
Mia: Dont start Maya it was Sophie who took my diary.
Elle: Hence why she's not here, I did say trusting her could be the worst thing we ever did.
Nick: Thats true you did actually say that.
Mia: Guys how would you like to come to the gender reveal tomorrow evening.
Tara: Omg yes please.
Charlie: Where at?
Mia: Come round mine after school and we can all go together right Maya?
Maya: Uhh yeah sure I dont see why not but you should all get home before it gets too late.
Mia: All of you still have school tomorrow.
Darcy: Your so lucky.
Carina: I don't think I would call her lucky.
Lilly: So we'll see you tomorrow?
Mia: Pack something to change into.
Darcy: I don't think I have any pink or blue apart from a blue hoodie.
Mia: Just wear whatever you can wear green or purple were not really doing traditional.
After school on Friday all 8 of them come to the apartment and get changed then they all walk to Ben and Miranda's for the gender reveal.
Ben: Hello Maya, Carina, Mia and everyone else, come on in.
Miranda: Ahh she's here we can get started.
Andy: Listen up everyone their here its time its time. Everyone gather round a ways back from Mia.
Miranda: I have this one cannon pull this if its pink one of them is a girl, if its blue one of them is a boy.
Laura: Thank you for inviting us to this it means alot to us.
Maya: Well your their grandparents too.

Miranda: SO THERE'S ONE BOY IN THERE!!!All: Woohoo, well done Mia

All: Woohoo, well done Mia.
Miranda: Okay next im gonna cut a slice of cake, Mia you need to carefully take it out the cake and if the sponge is pink the other is a girl if the sponge is blue its two boys.
Maya: Lets have a countdown 3,2,1...

Carina: Its two boys, bambina you're gonna gave two boys

Maya: Hey come here dont cry, everyone dig into the cake.
Vic: LETS PARTYYYY!!!!