Wedding Bells

Season 4 Episode 15
Maya: Mia can you set up in Sullivans old office today the beanery is in use. I got a call from the school before we left they're thinking about opening back up soon, isn't that exciting.
Mia: More exciting than you know I can't wait to get back in an actual classroom and see my friends I've only seen 2 of them in person.
Maya: Loving the T-shirts 19.
Dean: Got one for you two captain.
Andy: And one for our Mini Bishop too.
Maya: Thankyou but we will have to wear these under our SFD uniform tomorrow, we are running this medical tent in an official capacity.
Mia: I will wear it with pride, it goes with my jeans see.
Maya: Okay you school everyone else carry on doing whatever your doing.
After school on the phone
Mia: So to solve this problem we have to use bidmas. Brackets, Indices, Division,Multiplication,Addition and Subtraction. So for this particular question you solve the Brackets first then you can solve the rest. This is just a two step problem but there could be more steps.
Charlie: Like this. I just sent you a photo.
Mia: Yeah you got it Charlie.
Nick: Ahhh I get it now.
Lilly: Me too.
Elle: Thankyou Mia that makes perfect sense now.
Tara: My mums going to be so pleased if I start bringing home higher grades.
Mia: Tao, Darcy, Isaac you 3 okay?
Tao: Yeah I think i got it.
Isaac: I don't, I was at a really good point in my book.
Darcy: Yeah I'm with Isaac i still don't get it.
Elle: You two are hopeless.
Darcy: I know im slow its okay.
Mia: bbc bitesize is a really good place to get videos on how it works. Just type in Bidmas.
Nick: Dont suppose your any good at science?
Mia: Not my best subject even I struggle in that I just don't get it. English i can help you with and Drama if any of you take that and Spanish but thats about it.
Charlie: Well we will let you go now thankyou again.
Mia: Bye all.
All: Bye Mia.
Mia has been on the treadmill for about an hour. Engine 19, Ladder 19 Aid car 19 requested at 1869 pike view road.
Maya: Mia there's some money on my desk if dinner isn't done then order some food got to go I love you.
Mia: Love you too, all of you stay safe.
Mia orders pizza and its starts getting late so she texts Maya to let her know she's asleep in her bunk and goes to change and get in bed.
The next morning Mia wakes up and heads to the beanery.
Mia: Morning everyone.
Maya: Morning.
Mia: Wheres Auntie Vic and Uncle Travis?
Dean: The fire last night was Vic's parents restaraunt, they stayed to help clean up her parents weren't havi- Shes gone hasn't she.
Maya: Yep, I better warn them.
At the restaurant. Just after Vic and her parents have smashed some plates.
Mia: Uncle Travis!!!!!
Travis: Mia how-why are you here?
Mia: I needed to make sure you and especially Auntie Vic were okay. Ruiz good to see you again.
Travis: Come on then we were just heading in.
Mia: Auntie Vic!!!!
Vic: Ahhh troublemaker, Maya called and said you'd set off running.
Mia: I needed to make sure you were okay.
Vic's mum: Ahhh she's sweet.
Travis: Is everything okay we heard the plates??
Vic: Yeah uh I guess or it will be hear smash.
Mia: Wait really I've ways wanted to try this.
Vic: Well now is your chance.
Vic's mum: Go for it.
Vic's dad: Do it.
Laughter.
Vic: Oh, okay now help us clean it up.
Travis: Your not serious?
Vic: No I am genuine help us clean it up.
Ruiz: Guess she is serious, come on then, here Mia take this.
A couple days later.
Maya: Okay 19 I have an announcement, I spoke with Carina and after the other day Dean and me had a little chat so as long as we can find a venue that will host all of us and we keep it small, there will be a lesbian firehouse wedding.
Vic: YES!!!!FIREHOUSE WEDDING.
Jack: Oh this is going to be great.
Maya: I'm hoping I can count on all of you for support.
Andy: Count me in.
Travis: Me too.
Dean: All of us we'll help you.
Vic: My parents are sorting out the restarunt i can ask if we can have it there.
Ben: And I can officiate it.
Andy: And you have you Maid of honour.
Mia: And you have meeee.
Maya: Okay then let's do this lets plan a wedding.
Season 4 Episode 15
Carina: I am hers da da dum.
Maya: She is mine da da dum.
Mia: Well you two look obscenely happy.
Maya: Going to the Chapel of love.
Mia: Haha your mad sis, although I can't wait to start calling Carina big sis in law.
Carina: Ayy bambina I've told you sis is fine or Carina, you can call me whatever you want within reason.
A little bit later
Andy: Okay Maya what is going on? Someone as organised as you should already have this covered.
Carina: This wouls already be done if she would just let me pick.
Maya: No because that is bad luck.
Carina: I don't know you were this superstitious.
Maya: Okay then let me see what your wearing.
Carina: Nope never.
Andy: Back to my question whats up? This is not just wedding nerves.
Maya: Its my dad, he's out of jail back living with mom and Carina keeps asking if I want to invite mum but she doesn't know about dad so if I invite mum then I have to invite dad.
Andy: You don't have to invite anyone and are you sure you don't want to invite your mum because I could take your dad.
Mia: Dads in jail isn't he Maya?
Maya: Uhmmm Well he got out early good behaviour IM SORRY MIA!!
Andy: I did not hear her come back in or see her there im sorry Maya.
Maya: Its okay but I really need to go talk to her i just i want no drama today I just want to marry the woman I love, are you coming?
Andy: Yeah I am this is my fault and not to sound corny or anything but I am really really proud of you.
Maya: Knock knock Mia can we come in its me and tía Andy.
Mia: Yeah come in.
Andy: Mija you look gorgeous, so grown up.
Maya: I was expecting to find a crying mess in here.
Mia: I'm not crying it will ruin my makeup so I am pushing the tears away maybe tomorrow I will cry over it but not today.
Maya: So you still coming with me and Andy??
Mia: Yeah if thats still okay.
Andy: Of course it is come on we are nearly ready.
Mia: Just grabbing my bag.

In the carAndy: I'm hoping by the time we get there you have picked something

In the car
Andy: I'm hoping by the time we get there you have picked something.
Maya: What if we both wear pink.
Andy: You didn't bring any pink, Maya is there a chance your focusing on your outfit so you don't have to think about the fact that your parents don't know your getting married. Look i got married when I did so my dad could be there i-its a big thing, tough relationship or not. Mia what do you think about this?
Mia: If its affecting you this much then let's go invite our parents, its your special day. But I'm not allowed to be alone with Lane that is the only thing I ask.
Andy: I will take your silence as rejection of my theory and we will go and get you hitched, without your parents you know what I mean without them even knowing....
Maya: Okay fine 5 minutes, I promise if he does come you won't be alone with him.
Knocks on door
Maya: Hi dad.
Lane: Hi sweetie, Mia its good to see you again.
Maya: No you don't get to talk to her, im bisexual or queer as they say now, im in love with a woman and I am marrying her tonight. Just wanted you to know that officially. And mom you don't deserve to be cowering in the hall behind him again you have other options you don't have to be here. My soon to be wife has offered to take you in and I would like to, so if at any point you have had enough you know where we live and we will always have a bed for you. It might be hard with Mia you have alot of making up to do to that girl but I'm sure we could manage.
Lane: Young lady-
Maya: No, no more from you.
After Vic has sung them down the aisle.
Ben: I understand you wrote your own vows.
Maya: Oh, Oh my god I I.
Ben: What??
Maya: I forgot we were writing our own vows i just i got so excited about everything else that I I'm sorry.
Carina: Hey no will you listen to yourself, you Maya Bishop Queen of the clipboard got so excited she forgot something I love that, just listen to your heart.
Maya: I love you Carina and I choose you forever.
Sob
Katherine: Oh no im sorry carry on.
Mia: I got her carry on.
Carina: Yeah I don't need to say anything more were good.
Ben: Your good okay so Maya Bishop do you take carina-
Maya: I do.
Carina: Me too.
Ben: Well uhm your supposed to wait for me to finish and everything and your supposed to say I do but by the power invested in me by the city you are now wife and wife.
Cheers and applause.