♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 24[End]

"Squeak──"

The rusty door was opened, and a beam of sunlight suddenly shone into the wooden house. Looking at the person who appeared against the light, Jungkook suddenly smiled. If his mouth hadn't been blocked, he really wanted to sing to Soohyun now. A hymn.

Looking at Jungkook who was huddled in the corner, Soohyun's eyes moved. His whole person had a gloomy temperament, completely gone from the glamorous elegance he had when he first appeared at SNS University.

The sound of the soles of shoes colliding with the wooden floor was heard. Soohyun walked up to Jungkook step by step. Looking at the young man who once made him crazy with jealousy, he smiled happily, but the laughter was hoarse as if it had been polished with sandpaper. It's shocking to hear.

He didn't know how long he laughed, but until Soohyun had laughed enough, he reached out and lifted Jungkook's chin, as if telling an irrelevant story, and spoke in a calm tone, "Jungkook, you know How much jealous was I? Even if you are naughty, everyone is willing to pamper you and clean up your mess time and time again. Even Taehyung clearly doesn't like omegas, but he still fell in love with you in the end, but you Why? Why can he accept an omega he doesn’t like without even looking at me?!"

Facing the frightening jealousy in his eyes, Jungkook moved his neck impatiently, trying to free his chin from the opponent's hand, but as soon as he moved, Soohyun instantly increased the strength of his hand. Feeling a pain that went straight into his brain, Jungkook thought for a moment that his bones would be crushed.

Seeing him frowning in pain, Soohyun patted his face coldly, relaxed his hand slightly, and continued, "Jungkook, tell me, is it because of your face that Taehyung changed? What's your intention? If that's the case, if you lose this face, do you think he will still like you?"

Although Jungkook was not afraid of being disfigured, he did not want to be disfigured by a madman for no reason, so he whined twice and tried to get Soohyun to tear off the tape on his mouth. Soohyun understood his intention and considered No one could be found in this place, so he tore off the tape tightly sticking to Jungkook's lips in a snap.

"Hold…"

Because the tape was so sticky, Jungkook cursed in pain from the sudden tearing force.

When the burning pain passed, he moved his lips and looked calmly at the man in front of him who didn't look normal. "You said it's because of this face? Soohyun, do you think, Taehyung, will not be there for so many years? Have you ever seen anyone better looking than me?"

Soohyun looked at him with cold eyes and did not answer.

Jungkook sneered and said, "I'm not afraid if you want to disfigure me. Really, because Taehyung will never love someone with a face, but Soohyun, even if you kill me, what's the point for you? what are the benefits?"

As he said that, he leaned back and tried to find a comfortable position to lean on, and then continued, "I know you are working for Choi minjae, and you also know that we are checking you, or to be precise, you are Minjae's man, let’s talk about it, why are you willing to help Minjae? I don’t know how much information you have collected about Taehyung over the years and handed it over to him, but Soohyun, you keep saying that you love Taehyung and were jealous cuz I can be with Taehyung, but what did you do? You helped plot against him in his feud and secretly collected information about him. Is this what you call love? Do you think Tae would like someone who plots against him at every turn? His own people?"

Seeing Soohyun's face getting more and more ugly, Jungkook weighed in his mind the chance of winning with his words, and finally chose to throw the last bomb, "Soohyun, do you really think that Minjae funded it in the first place? Did you go to study abroad to help your mother maintain a ventilator because of the kindness of the Choi family? Think about it, why did he go out of his way to find you and want to help you? Is it just because your father was their driver? But back then, your father drove his car with Minjae and crashed into Taehyung, almost causing an accident to Minjae. Do you think, with the Choi family's vengeful character, he would take the initiative to help the family of the driver who almost hurt his son?"