♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 06

Early the next morning, as soon as Jungkook finished breakfast, his brother called.

"I'm here, where are you?"

"I'm in the cafeteria, coming out now. Hyung, are you at the north gate?"

"Um."

"Then I'll go over now."

Walking from the cafeteria to the north gate, Jungkook immediately saw his brother's big G parked on the roadside.

He quickly walked over and got in the car, and then he realized that besides Secretary Yoon and his brother, his brother-in-law was also in the car.

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook shouted briskly.

Jin smiled softly and nodded, "Kookiiee."

Jungkook closed the car door and fastened his seat belt before saying, "Jin hyung, are you going to the venue too?"

Jin shook his head, "To be precise, I am going to the auction house next to the bidding venue."

"Auction venue? Jin hyung, what do you want to auction?"

"A picture of flowers and birds."

"That's it, then..."

"Kook." Before Jungkook finished speaking, he was interrupted by Namjoon, who was standing aside with a hint of warning.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook looked at his brother in confusion, expressing that he didn't understand what he had done wrong.

Namjoon glanced at him lightly, "You talk too much."

Jungkook blinked, looked at his brother, then at his brother-in-law, and finally curled his lips, "I won't say anything anymore. Jin hyung, please have a good rest."

Arriving at the venue in silence all the way, Jungkook was about to speak when he saw his brother touching Jin's hand affectionately and whispering something tenderly.

Jungkook wanted to listen, but because Namjoon's voice was very low, not only did he hear nothing, but he also got a glance from his brother in vain.

When Jin walked into the auction house and was lost in the crowd, Namjoon turned back to the indignant Jungkook and Secretary Yoon, who was looking at his nose and nose, and nodded slightly and said, "Let's go."

Under the guidance of the welcome guest, the group of three people quickly took their seats in the front row of the venue.

Jungkook looked at the crowded scene in front of him. Thinking of what he said to Jimin yesterday, he tried to ask, "Hyung, do we have to get this land today?"

Namjoon, who was talking to Secretary Yoon, turned around and said "Hmm", What?"

Jungkook shook his head and said as if he was afraid that his brother would suspect something, "No, I just asked casually."

"Really?" Namjoon looked at him calmly, "What do you think of this land?"

"It's okay, but it's not that valuable to our family."

"What should I say?" Namjoon became interested.

Jungkook thought for a while and said honestly, "If this land in the west of the city is developed into a commercial street and attracts investment, it will have certain economic benefits. However, because the surrounding properties are basically owned by Kim's, even if we win this piece of land may not necessarily lead to greater economic development. Relatively speaking, it may be used as a wedding dress for others, which will help the Kim family raise property prices for nothing."