♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 10

Preview....

"If I don't do this, is there a better way?" Jungkook said with a smile.

Jimin was speechless for a moment.

It is not a secret that the Kim family pays tribute to Taehyung. If there is no definite evidence in front of him, he will not suspect that his friend wants to harm him. That is why Jungkook wants to marry him, because only in that way can he have more opportunities. There are many opportunities to find evidence and put the evidence in front of him...

Seeing that he was silent, Jungkook raised his head and looked at the clear night sky, and said in an erratic voice, "I know you all do it for my own good, but I can't just watch Soohyun do anything to him."

Looking at his soft profile, Jimin was silent for a long time, knowing that talking more would be useless, so he sighed, patted Jungkook on the shoulder and said, "I don't know why you are so obsessed with him, but there is something useful about me. Just ask."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Chim, just because you are so conscientious, don't worry, I won't be merciful when I can help you." After saying that, he stood up, stretched and walked away step by step.

Jimin looked at his back and felt that something was missing from Jungkook's hand. When he turned around and saw the garbage in the lunch box next to him, he finally realized and said angrily, "Jungkook! You asked me to throw it away for you again? Rubbish!"

Jungkook waved his hand without looking back, without a hint of guilt.

──

Since being warned by Namjoon, Jungkook has indeed been picked up and dropped off by a car sent by his brother every day. It can be said that his brother's control over him has even reached the point where someone is waiting for him as soon as he leaves the classroom door.

Although he was watched closely every day, Jungkook still kept planning how to get his brother to agree to his marriage to Taehyung. Even though every time his idea was overturned by him due to various shortcomings, he still took a more serious attitude to think about countermeasures than the college entrance examination. As long as this person works seriously, God will definitely help him. And also Taehyung's Grandpa old Kim's eightieth birthday is coming soon.

Everyone in the entire upper class circle in Seoul knew that the banquet was ostensibly to celebrate the old man's birthday, but in fact it was to find a future partner for Taehyung. For this reason, all the major families in Seoul who have omegas are working hard to win the favor of the Kim family at the banquet.

After all, not only is the strength and financial resources of the Kim family not to be underestimated, but Taehyung alone is enough to win the favor of the Kim family. Countless people flocked to it.

Just when the news spread, Jungkook, who knew nothing about the banquet, was concentrating on sitting cross-legged on the sofa in the living room of Jeon's house playing games. When he saw the female ghost in the game with her face covered in blood, he turned around and pounced on her. Set off by the horrifying sound effects, the entire game immediately reached an unprecedented climax. In the midst of this flash of lightning, a sudden cell phone ringtone scared Jungkook into screaming.

When he recovered from the shock and looked at the cell phone he had thrown on the ground, Jungkook was stunned for a long time with a heavy face. Finally, when the ring rang for the third time, he bent down and picked up the cell phone with a curse.

"What is it, Chim? hurry up if you have something to say..."

When Jimin heard that his tone was wrong, he rolled his eyes and said with a smile, "Kook, are you going to the birthday party of Mr. Kim's family?"