♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 08

It was Saturday.

That afternoon, Jungkook was reading in the library when he was called out by a call from Jimin without any warning.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who looked mysterious, and said in a bad tone, "Chim, if you can't tell me the reason, I'm going to give some business to the orthopedic surgeons today."

"Don't scare me, I'm timid." Jimin chuckled, approached him and said, "Guess what my brother said to me."

"Where the hell am I supposed to guess?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

Knowing his temper, Jimin didn't mind, and immediately said with some gloating, "Don't say that my brother won't help you. I heard from my brother that Min Yoongi, the eldest son of the Min family, and your heart Kim taehyung is here, and it seems that CEOs from the Kang family and several other companies are going to gather at Starlight."

"Oh." Jungkook's expression was extremely calm. After all, the children of the aristocratic families in Seoul all have their own circles, and it is not anything special to get together occasionally, so he didn't feel what Jimin said at all. Where is the value.

Jimin also realized that what he said was not on point, so he threw it out without hesitation, "Kookie, I heard from my brother that this party seemed to be organized by Han Soohyun. So... you understand. Right?"

"Oh?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes, obviously wary, "You mean, the party organized by Han Soohyun?"

"Yes." Jimin looked at him leisurely, and it was obvious that he wanted to watch the excitement.

"Where did you just say this party was?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"Starlight."

"Starlight..." Jungkook said the name twice, and immediately turned his attention to Jimin, "Chim, I remember your brother has a VIP card there."

"What the hell, you want me to steal the card?!!!" Jimin knew something was up with Kook's eyes, and immediately shook his head, "If I don't go, don't hurt me. If my brother come to know I’m finished."

Jungkook looked at him confidently, "Then do you think we aren't besties anymore?"

"Yes, but I don't want to die yet." Jimin frowned in embarrassment, thought for a while, and came up with an idea, "How about you ask Namjoon hyung, maybe he can give you..."

"Are you stupid?" Jungkook looked at him with a retarded look, "Hyung is a typical wife slave and a veteran. Do you think he has a VIP card for Starlight?"

Jimin was speechless and stared at Jungkook for a long time. Finally, he shamefully chose to give in when he said, "Sure enough, brothers are like clothes. It seems that no one wants any of my tricks." He looked constipated and said, "Okay, sir, can I go get it for you?"

Jungkook grinned with satisfaction, "Okay, it seems that our relationship is brotherly love. If it's a coincidence, we pay with one hand and deliver the goods with the other."

An hour later, Jungkook in the stands looked at the gold-plated black card dangling in Jimin's hand, raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Okay, your brother didn't beat you?"

Jimin looked at him, "I told him to help me that Kook is going with me.do you think my hyung will beat me?"

"Fuck?" Jungkook realized for the first time what kind of creature his pig teammates were. He couldn't figure it out. They were all omegas. Why was Jimin able to sell him to this point? He looked at it with hatred. Jungkook was so angry that he asked, "Don't you think if you do this, my hyung will catch me?"