♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 11

Following Taehyung's gaze, Mrs. Kim smiled understandingly and said nothing more. She just asked him to go to the study room to accompany the old man and then turned and went downstairs.

Walking to the hall, Mrs. Kim immediately saw Jungkook standing with Jimin talking. Looking at the upright and orderly Second Young Master of the Jeon family, Mrs.Kim thought if her son and Jungkook got together...

Noticing her gaze, Jungkook put down the fruit wine in his hand, raised his head and smiled obediently.

Mrs. Kim also smiled and nodded lovingly. She pointed to the center of the hall wordlessly, signaled that she still had something to do, waved and walked over.

Seeing the familiarity between the two, Namjoon was a little surprised. After all, Mrs. Kim rarely appeared in the circle of wives in Seoul, and she didn't get to know Omegas from other aristocratic families. Therefore, Jungkook was able to get to know her and still be friends with her. Namjoon couldn't help but think that he was so harmonious.

"Good evening everyone, I am honored to invite you all to my father's birthday party today..." Hearing Mrs. Kim's voice, the originally noisy hall gradually became quiet, and everyone gathered around her in unison, each with their own thoughts. Listening to her speech, for a moment, the entire hall was so quiet that you could hear a pindrop...

"The old man is down..."

"Grandpa Kim is here..."

As the crowd gradually became more and more commotion, Taehyung was seen helping his grandfather downstairs step by step.

Although Old Kim is eighty years old, he does not look like an eighty-year-old man at all. Set off by his festive black suit, he looks energetic, and his steps downstairs are even more steady. Even if it doesn't work, even the majesty in his eyes remains the same as before.

Facing the endless birthday wishes from the crowd, the old man smiled and nodded repeatedly, but in his heart he was thinking that no matter what, he must choose a good partner for his grandson this time.

"Grandpa, please slow down." Taehyung carefully supported the old man, fearing that the old man would accidentally bump into something, his face was full of caution.

Seeing this scene from a distance, Jungkook only thought it was quite interesting. After all, Taehyung always treated him with a cold shoulder. He almost never saw too many expressions on his face. Therefore, seeing him be so filial, not only was he more... He has more appreciation, and at the same time he feels proud that "the man he likes is indeed extraordinary."

Seeing this, Jimin stuffed a piece of orange into his mouth and said, "I didn't expect that Taehyung is actually a filial son and a virtuous grandson."

Jungkook glanced at him inexplicably arrogantly and said with a smile, "Of course, how can my taste be any worse?"

"Yes, yes, you have the best taste." Jimin nodded in agreement, then paused and said, "But, if he can like you as much as you like him, then I think you have really good taste."

"If that day comes, I'll be able to wake up laughing even when I sleep." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung with nostalgia.

Feeling his hot gaze, Taehyung turned his head slightly and glanced into Jungkook's bottomless eyes.

Looking at each other for a moment, Taehyung looked away expressionlessly, as if Jungkook was just a piece of air, as natural as possible.

Jungkook was not angry when he saw this. After all, he had finally convinced his brother. If he was just here to be angry, then he might as well stay at home. Why bother to put so much thought into matching clothes to attend the birthday banquet.