♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 03

Half a month had passed since the incident, and just when Taehyung thought his mother had forgotten about his marriage, at noon that day, while he was discussing the bidding for the land in the west of the city with Secretary Lee, he received a message from his mother.

"Son, at ten o'clock, Moon Bay Starbucks, if you dare not go, I will skin you!"

Looking at his mother's threatening message, Taehyung frowned with a headache because he really couldn't understand why his mom was so obsessed with that omega Jeon Jungkook.

Seeing his calm expression, Secretary Lee pushed up his glasses and said, "Mr. Kim, this time the bidding..."

"Just do what you said just now." Taehyung rubbed his brows, stood up and walked out, while ordering, "I'll go out for a while, you continue to follow up, and report to me as soon as possible if there is any situation."

"Okay, walk slowly."

At the same time, the male dormitory of SNS University.

Ever since he learned from Mrs. Kim that he could meet with Taehyung today, the smile on Jungkook's lips never left.

Several other people in the dormitory couldn't help but feel a little strange when they saw him looking for clothes and matching shoes. Especially the Bogum who was very curious. He looked at Jungkook like an face.

Jungkook was grossed out by them, and raised his eyebrows compassionately and smiled, "It's question time now. You have three minutes. You can ask whatever you want. Your boss will try his best to answer you."

As soon as these words came out, even Yugyeom who was writing the report seriously became interested. He looked at Jungkook who specially put on the limited edition sneakers and said first, "Kookie, you are so dressed up, what are you going to do? And don’t you find it hard to let go of your sneakers? The sun is shining in the west today, right? "

Jungkook bent over and flipped through his watch in the drawer, and said happily, "You don't understand, of course you have to put your best foot forward when meeting important people."

"Oh... important people..." Bogum and the others looked at each other and saw gossip in each other's eyes.

"Kook, tell me, are you going to meet your boyfriend?" Bogum rubbed his hands impatiently, the curiosity in his eyes reaching the extreme.

Jungkook didn't hide anything, and nodded openly, "It's almost the same, but I haven't got it yet."

"Fuck!!!"

One stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the dormitory immediately exploded.

The first person to express shock was the dormitory elder, Cha eunwoo, "Kook, you are actually in love!!!!"

The second one, Bogum, followed closely behind, "Who can be so divine as to be able to catch your eye??"

Yugyeom and Bogum, recovered from the extreme shock and raised the decibel level with 120,000 points of disbelief, "Is that guy an alpha or a beta???"

Jungkook chuckled, glanced at the roommates across from him who were scorched on the outside and tender on the inside, then glanced at the watch on his wrist, and finally made the final decision, "Three minutes are up, the three idiots, goodbye."

"Fuck... Jungkook, please come back and finish talking before you leave..."

It was impossible to come back. Jungkook was busy going to meet his future husband, so he closed the door and left the dormitory with the key.

Ten past one, Moon Bay Starbucks....

Because this place was relatively close to Jungkook's college, Taehyung hadn't actually shown up yet when he arrived.