♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 16

Preview....

"What? Fight? What kind of person am I?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he asked.

Jimin rushed forward and looked his friend up and down. Seeing that his clothes were clean and wrinkle-free, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Yes, yes, you are not that kind of person."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for you. You came to the parking lot alone. Uncle and aunt couldn't find you. You didn't bring your mobile phone with you, so they asked me to help them look for you."

"..."

"How can I, a big living person, escape?!"

"No, the banquet has begun. You must get to know the Kim family."

"F*ck!" Jungkook exclaimed, "I damn near forgot, leave quickly, leave quickly."

He pushed Jimin and stepped into the elevator without any explanation and ran towards the banquet hall.

The elevator opened on the second floor. As soon as Mrs. Jeon saw Jungkook in a hurry, she quickly called out, "Kookie, come here quickly, where did you go, stinky kid?"

Jungkook smiled and walked towards his mother, "Mom, what's wrong?"

"You stinky kid." Mrs. Jeon patted him lightly, "The party is about to start, and you don't even bring a mobile phone with you when you go out."

"Mom~ I was wrong." Jungkook didn't feel embarrassed at all by his mother's reprimand. He held his mother's hand and started acting coquettishly, "Fairy, please don't be angry. I was wrong... being angry is not good for your skin..."

"Okay, okay." Seeing that her son was neatly dressed, Mrs. Jeon had no choice but to smile helplessly, "Let's go meet people with Taehyung."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded, and when he looked up, he saw Taehyung talking to his elders not far away. Looking at the man's cool and upright appearance, he swallowed unconsciously, took the wine on the waiter's tray and walked over.

"Taehyung...."

Hearing his voice, Taehyung turned around and waved, "Come here."

Jungkook walked over openly and showed a decent smile to the elders who were looking at him. Taehyung looked at him with satisfaction and introduced him calmly, "These are my uncles and highly respected elders in the company."

Jungkook nodded and greeted with a smile, "Hello, uncles."

"Hello…"

"This must be the young master of the Jeon family. He is a perfect match for our Taehyung..."

"Yes, yes, there is no one more suitable for our Taehyung than this boy..."

"Mr. Kim is young and promising, and his lover is also an excellent person. It can be said that he is a perfect match..."

Hearing the compliment coming from his ears, Taehyung was noncommittal and smiled kindly on his face, but said nothing. In fact, he knew in his heart that these old people praised Jungkook just because the Jeon family and the Kim family behind him would stand on the same line from today on, which meant a lot to those people who were interested in profit. Is the stock price appreciating and their pockets getting fatter. But this is not important. Taehyung can have a thought. Since this result satisfies everyone and does no harm to him, he must be able to accept it calmly. Who knows that he is a businessman in the first place...

Under Taehyung's introduction, Jungkook quickly got to know 70% to 80% of the relatives of the Kim family present. Taehyung was actually quite surprised by this, because Jungkook's understanding was different from what he understood.