♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 20[M]

Preview....

"You...and Taehyung... have you two completed the mark??" Jimin asked.

Jungkook hummed, with a hint of pride and embarrassment in his calm expression.

Jimin opened his mouth, completely confused. He recalled the day Jungkook asked him to drink, and said stiffly, "So, you were in early heat during this period?!"

"Yeah, tsk, you don't know, thank you for being ahead of time, otherwise I would have had to wait another ten days for Taehyung to admit that he likes me." Jungkook sneered, not caring whether this would offend him or not. This stupid friend.

Jimin knew that Jungkook had never been a coy person, let alone this kind of thing, so he moved his mouth, and finally said in defeat after a long while, "Fuck, you mean... you two are really together? Or are you? Taehyung's confession?...I didn't expect that one day you would actually get what you wanted..."

Jungkook smiled arrogantly. In fact, he himself felt that this result couldn't be better. After all, when he insisted on getting engaged to Taehyung, although he also had the idea of taking over Taehyung, the main reason was to give Soohyun was unhappy, but also wanted to prevent Soohyun from causing trouble for Taehyung.

After chatting on this topic for a while, Jimin finally remembered the main purpose of coming to Jungkook. He glanced at the kitchen cautiously, and when he saw that Taehyung was not paying attention, he lowered his voice and said, "Kook, Soohyun's side...isn't quite right."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, and his face didn't look good. In other words, as long as it was about Soohyun being a demon, he didn't look good.

After saying some words to Taehyung, he(Jk) led Jimin back to the room without saying a word.

After closing the door, Jungkook looked at Jimin with a gloomy expression, "What does that idiot want to do?"

Jimin didn't look too good, "Soohyun seems to have fallen out with Minjae. The specific reason is unknown, but... no one knows what he will do next. Kookie, don't be careless."

"A falling out?" Jungkook sneered, "I thought they could work together happily."

Jimin also felt strange, "This happened so suddenly. They fell out without warning. I always feel it's abnormal."

Jungkook thought for a while and asked, "When did this happen?"

"The message was received this morning."

"Has Soohyun gone to college today?"

"No."

"No? Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded affirmatively, "I'm sure."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "Chim, do you remember that we found out that Soohyun's mother is hospitalized? Although Minjae paid for the ventilator, other large expenses must be paid by him himself."

"I remember this." Jimin looked at him puzzled, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook said, "Since there is a large expenditure, then...he needs money very much, and in our college, teachers who are absent from work for no reason will have their monthly bonus deducted..."

"So...you mean, if he suddenly didn't come, something big must have happened that shocked him?"

"Absolutely, intuitively, what a person like him cares about most is his family, especially... his mother."

"Got it!" Jimin's eyes lit up, and after he finished speaking, he ran downstairs without even hearing the sound of Taehyung calling him to eat.

When Jungkook came downstairs, Taehyung was serving rice. He looked at Jungkook and joked helplessly, "Does Jimin have any objections to me? Why can't he stay for some time to eat?"