♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 19

When Jungkook woke up the next day, his first reaction was heat, as if he was being wrapped in a hot stove. Then came pain, the pain of being crushed and then glued back together all over his body.

Finding that he was awake, Taehyung looked away from the silent tablet and looked at Jungkook with a smile on his lips, "Good morning, Koo."

"─??????" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was smiling softly at him in confusion. His first reaction was that Taehyung had hit a ghost, but as the memory of last night slowly came back, Jungkook's face changed. Change, not shyness, but──It’s over, this time he will be beaten to the skin by his brother!!

Taehyung watched the face of the person in his arms change for a while. He felt cute no matter how he looked at it. He felt that there was no more cute and beautiful omega in the world. He stretched out his hand to scratch Jungkook's nose and said with a smile, "Kook, what's wrong?"

Jungkook was stunned, subconsciously let out a fuck, rolled out of Taehyung's arms, hissed and sat on the bed, and said while getting dressed, "Um...Tae... you don't have to be responsible for me, I'm fine. Yes, you also drank yesterday, right? That must be the case."

Taehyung had just confirmed his feelings and had nowhere to put the love in his heart, but he didn't expect that Jungkook's first words after falling asleep would be to turn his back on him.

This made him feel as if a basin of cold water had been poured from head to heel. He was confused and angry for a moment. He looked at Jungkook who had hickeys on his back, and said in a low voice, "Do you know that you...What are you talking about?"

Jungkook was originally feeling happy because he slept with Taehyung, but when he suddenly heard these words, he thought that Taehyung was going to raise an army to punish him, and his heart immediately went cold. Originally, he meant those words because he thought that Taehyung would be the one to blame anyway. If he doesn't like him, he should find a decent reason to avoid Taehyung hating him because of this.

As for his brother, he will naturally explain it. After all, he asked for it himself. But who could have imagined that Taehyung's beginning made him feel heartbroken. He didn't dare to turn around and look at Taehyung. He was afraid of seeing the emotion called disgust in the eyes of the person he had loved for so many years. He was at a loss. Staring at the wall, he suddenly wanted to ask himself whether it was worth it, because Taehyung, he didn't hold on to his heart and body, and in the end he was still nothing in the eyes of others...

Seeing him frozen in place, Taehyung was angry and anxious. Before he could continue to speak, he saw Jungkook's shoulders shaking slightly. The amplitude was really small, but Taehyung still saw it at the first sight.

"Kook..." Taehyung didn't care about being angry anymore. He looked at Jungkook who was stubborn and refused to turn around, and stretched out his hand to pull the younger into his arms.

Jungkook was in heat and was easily affected by his emotions. He was suddenly hugged by Taehyung and almost jumped up in fright. He looked at the hand around his waist strangely and was silent for a long time before taking a breath. Then said, "Why are you hugging me? Don't you hate me?"

Taehyung sighed, turned Jungkook's body with a smile, looked at the younger's red and swollen eyes quite solemnly and said, "Kook, listen, you are my lover, the only one I, Kim taehyung, have in this life. My lover, maybe you think it's strange for me to say this suddenly, but Koo, I've fallen in love with you. Really, I don't know when it started, but I think I've loved you since the first time we met. I’m in love with you. I’m very glad that you never gave up on me, and I’m also very grateful to your parents for giving me such a lovely, excellent, and brave lover. Jungkook... I love you."

𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ||𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤||✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें