♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 18[M]

Comenzar desde el principio

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone present was stunned. Not only Soohyun, but also Jungkook looked at Taehyung in disbelief, as if questioning why he did this.

However, Taehyung acted as if nothing happened, and calmly withdrew his hand after saying this. Seeing this, everyone looked at each other in confusion. For a moment, no one knew what to say. Just as the atmosphere became increasingly awkward, Yoongi, who was used to being quarrelsome, coughed slightly and said, "What are you doing? Soohyun can't drink, then don’t make him drink today, um, I’m starving to death, and Jungkook is also here, so let’s eat first."

As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone reacted and quickly agreed:

"Yes, yes, I'm starving to death.. let's eat first."

"Waiter, serve the food."

"I haven't eaten since lunch, but I'm starving to death..."

As the atmosphere in the room became lively again, Jungkook glanced at Soohyun with a gloomy expression, warning in his eyes.

Soohyun raised the corners of his lips and smiled provocatively, but said nothing more.

This not-so-pleasant dinner started noisily. Several times during the meal, Jungkook almost smashed the pot of fish maw chicken in Soohyun's face because of Soohyun's various tricks and provocations, but because there were too many In the presence of others, he really couldn't lose face and acted like a shrew on the spot.

After all, he still represented the Jeon family and the Kim family, so in the end, he ate up a pot full of fish maw chicken as if to vent his anger. It's so clean. If you don't know, you think he likes to eat that stuff.

After finally finishing the dinner party, this experience was naturally included in Jungkook's top ten black histories, and ranked second. As for what ranked first, it was naturally that he got drunk when he graduated from high school. He insists on playing the glorious image of Calabash Baby. It can be seen that this gathering has really reached the point where he hates it deeply.

After rejecting everyone's invitation to sing after dinner, and returning home, Jungkook thought of what Taehyung said to Soohyun, "Drink less, or you'll have a headache the next day." The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved he became. Several times, he almost rushed out to settle the score with Soohyun.

Because he was so frustrated and couldn't bear it anymore, he called Jimin out directly with a phone call, "Chim, come out and drink with me."

Jimin had just finished taking a shower but he suddenly received an invitation to drink from Jungkook. He almost thought that he was a ghost. He didn't have time to think about it. Without saying a word, he grabbed his coat and ran to Hannam.

After finally arriving at Hannam as quickly as possible, Jimin couldn't even catch his breath when he saw the entire door of Jungkook's house opened at an angle of thirty degrees, allowing anyone to come and go freely. The appearance of this scene, Jimin immediately raised his heart to his throat.

He knows, although Jungkook is basically a quiet person, he still has a high level of safety awareness. Otherwise, he would have been kidnapped so many times due to his bad temper. But today, he didn't even bother to close the door. This is not true for Jimin. His eyes were no less than a first-level alarm, and he didn't care about any politeness. Jimin, who was extremely anxious, opened the door and rushed in.

"Kook? Koo? Jungk──f*ck!! Jungkook, you must have eaten some fucking brain fragments!"

Looking at the drunken man holding a wine bottle on the carpet, Jimin kicked away the glass bottle that rolled to his feet and walked over. Smelling the pungent smell of alcohol, he frowned and helped the man up, scolding him with disgust and worry. He said, "Damn it, Kook, did you take a fucking bath with alcohol? Drink so much, are you fucking crazy? Don't you know your heat is coming soon? Do you want to die?!"