Kentrell pulled his pants up, just for them to fall back down. His eyes hung low while he walked into the get together Kenzo made, him and Kenzo never broke contact with eachother. He knocked on the door, with his hands in his pockets it was late January and was cold as hell in louisiana.

Kenzo opened the door and dapped him up, before allowing him to walk in. "Kieran, sit your ass down!" He heard Yaz yell soon as he walked in. Kentrell grew anxious before seeing Sagè and walking up to her. "Kentrell! I didn't see you in so long, oh my god." Sagè over exaggerated, "I know dude, you all 21 and shit." He spoke.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
6:55 pm

Yaz was scared. She had a kid, but it was for Kentrell. She never told him because of the way they had broke up, especially since he became a celebrity. The only people she told was Sagè and Kenzo. "On my soullll, I don't give a fuck about your momma." Kenzo told Kieran. "Don't talk to my baby like that, I'll fight you." She told him. "Girl boom, you know I love my nephew." Kenzo said.

Kentrell walked into the kitchen, and leaned on the counter with his hands in his pants. Yaz peeped his new tattoo, "I like your tattoo." She complimented. He smiled before nodding, "Thank you." He spoke and stared at Yaz body. "Can I talk to you? privately?" She asked him nervously, Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows slightly and nodded.

The two started to walk outside, and everybody stared at them. "Ouuuuuu." They said in unison, "Grow up, Yall so childish." Yaz told them. Kentrell chuckled, and Yaz closed the door behind her before staring at him. "He's your kid. I found I was pregnant a month after we broke up, but you was to caught with all your fame and shit. I didn't wanna ruin the moment." She told him.

Kentrell stared at her dumbfounded. "You never told me I had a kid because I was too caught up in my fame? Yaz what the fuck, whole time I thought that was another nigga kid." Kentrell spoke, walking up to Yaz. "I- for two years you decided to hide the fact that's my kid? You didn't reach out or nothing dude." He cut her off.

"Kentrell fuck off! If you would've let me explain myself the first time, I wouldve told you! we wouldn't even be in this situation right now. You think the world evolves around you and nothing but you! You can't even see where I'm coming from? Fuck you. Text Kenzo when you wanna see your child." Yaz raised her voice, before she walked back into the house and grabbed her things and Kieran stuff.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY

"You really not going to talk to him about the situation?" Sagè asked Yaz, "No. It's fuck him til I die. He shouldn't never came at me like that." Yaz said, but deep down inside she was stressing. She missed Kentrell like crazy but she didn't even know how she was feeling about him at the moment. He became more angry over the time, they were separated from each other.

Yaz door ringed loudly, making her groan loudly. "Ima call you back Sagè, I love you. Bye." She said. "I love you more. Bye." Sagè spoke then hung up. Yaz opened her door, and saw Kentrell at the door. He walked in making Yaz mug him, "I didn't invite you in, get out like now." She told him.

"You crazy as hell, where my kid at?" He questioned her. She glared at him "With my grandmother, he'll be back tomorrow morning." She said. "He with you shady ass family? Hm," Kentrell spoke. Yaz was offended by his comment, she felt like that her family had changed overtime. They wasn't the same people from two years ago.

"Fuck you Kentrell, you don't even know my family." Her voice cracked, his face softened and he stared at her. "My fault Yaz, come here." He said, and she walked into his arms. She felt safe again. They both missed this feeling so much, it was all love.

_______________________________

So real.

But Malik pov next chapter?🌚

Enjoyyyy.