🔱 Meet The Cast 🔱

Possible Spoilers!

Adrian 🔱🌊
(Son of Poseidon)
A fun-loving, ADHD Hispanic bisexual boy who was given the prophecy. He is also Christian's best friend and Suba's boyfriend.

Abilities Underwater breathing, Staying dry underwater, Teleporting anywhere underwater as long as he's already underwater, can commune with sea animals and horses.

Weapon of Choice Serpent (Sea-Green Trident)

Theme • Pure Imagination (Timothée Chalamet)

Suba 🔪💀
(Daughter of Hades)
A funny, outgoing, and caring Asian girl who is the daughter of Hades, and can summon the undead to bow to her will. She is a friend of Christian, and Adrian's girlfriend.

Abilities Summoning the Undead, Knowing when people die, talking to deceased people, causing others hallucinations.

Weapon of Choice Skylara (Black, Jagged Knife)

Theme Bad Guy (Billie Eilish)

Christian ⚡🌩️
(Son of Zeus)
A chill, fun, and energetic dyslexic ADHD Polish boy who is by far the best fighter out of the trio. He's Adrian's best friend and always pokes at Adrian and Suba's romance.

Abilities • Electricity and Lightning, controlling storms/storm clouds.

Weapon of Choice Turbo (Triple-Bladed Katar)

Theme Overdrive (Taku Iwasaki)

Annabeth 📜🦉
(Daughter of Athena)
A sarcastic and moody black girl who's had the most experience in the group. She can usually be a little upbeat, but ever since Percy went missing, she's been kinda dead-set on getting him back.

Abilities • Classic smart mouth, cleverness

Weapon of Choice Promise (Dagger)

Theme • The Story of Tonight (Lin-Manuel Miranda)

Percy 🗡️🌊
(Son of Poseidon)
An upbeat and determined Olive-skinned boy, who's the one who saved Olympus the first time(s), but when he's trapped in Tartarus, he's determined his friends will come to help him.

Abilities Underwater breathing, Staying dry underwater, Teleporting anywhere underwater as long as he's already underwater, can commune with sea animals and horses

Weapon of Choice Riptide (Celestial Bronze Sword)

Theme Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Bear McCreary, song above)

Evan ⚕️🔫
(Son of Hermes)
A sneaky, and cunning Queer (🏳️‍🌈) boy who's the son of Hermes. He'd been on his own, fending for himself and surviving as a half-blood alone since he was 7. He was gifted wing shoes by his father as a gift to aid in his survival.

Abilities Cunning, Natural skill at Thievery

Weapon of Choice His gun with celestial bronze bullets

Theme Sail (AWOLNATION)

Glo 🔥👊🏾
(Son of Hephaestus)
A slick, fly Hispanic boy who loves being the "cool guy" of the group. He was attacked by the very same fury attack that Adrian, Suba, and Christian experienced that night and goes to their same school.

Abilities Fire, Craftsmanship

Weapon of Choice His flame fists

Theme What's Up, Danger (Blackway, Black Caviar)