Chapter 38

(Xolo's POV)

I had just got done filming and a couple of the cast members invited me out to dinner, but I politely declined.

Instead right now I was sitting at a bar drinking my seventh glass of bourbon.

Drinking wasn't something I did often, or at all really, but ever since I got here about three days ago. I've felt like absolute ass.

I couldn't bring myself to understand why, but the more I thought about it the more I realized I wanted Alana.

I just wanted her. I wanted her to be here, but she couldn't be here and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey!" I called to the bartender. "Another one please." I said and he nodded in response.

As I was waiting and lost in my thoughts a chair was pulled out beside me.

"You look lonely over here." A woman who I didn't recognize said as she sat down.

I smiled nicely. "I would prefer it to remain that way." I said trying not to sound cocky.

She laughed. "A handsome man like you doesn't belong sitting at a bar alone." She said as she moved closer.

"I'm not sure you know what you're talking about." I told her as I grabbed my drink thanking the bartender.

"I'm pretty sure I do." She whispered placing her hand on my thigh.

I immediately felt uncomfortable and lightly took her hand moving it back towards her.

"Come on. You know you like it." She said.

I was so fed up I drank the rest of my glass and got up to leave almost falling over in the process.

"You know, I shouldn't be here. I'm gonna leave." I said putting money on the counter and walking away.

When I got outside everything around me continued spinning and I knew I couldn't drive myself home.

I pulled out my phone and called the only person I knew I could.

-

I sat outside waiting and I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even know someone was standing in front of me.

"Xolo!" I heard someone yell.

I looked up to be met with Bruna.

She was my costar on 'Blue Beetle'.

"Oh... sorry." I said looking up at her also seeing that Belissa was with here too.

"Why are you here? I called her." I asked looking at her.

"Because when I heard the way you were talking over the phone I knew she was gonna need some help." Belissa said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, whatever." I said too out of it to even comprehend what was going on.

"Let's get you to my car." Bruna said helping me up and to the parking lot.

-

We were now in the car and my phone started ringing. It was Alana.