Chapter 32

(ALANA'S POV)

It has been a week since we shot the last scene for this season of "Cobra Kai" and it has been extremely relaxing and amazing to be home doing nothing.

It was currently six in the morning and I was outside with a warm cup of coffee watching the sunrise.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" Xolo asked coming outside with a blanket.

"Watching the sunrise." I told him with a smile.

"Ohhh, well can I join you?" He asked.

I nodded. "You can join me anytime." I smirked.

He shook his head and laughed as he came over to sit down next to me laying the blanket down on us.

"So what do we got going on today?" He asked wrapping his arm around me kissing my head.

I leaned into his touch. "Well, Billy called me and said his wife and kids are flying in and if we wanted to come visit we can." I told him.

"Ok, we can do that."

"Is that okay with you or did you have something else planned for today?" I asked.

"No." He said shaking his head. "I was just wondering."

I couldn't help but really notice how hot he looked right now.

The messy hair, the way his eyes lit up in the sun, everything about him.

I smirked. "Well, we don't have to be there for another couple hours." I told him looking up at him.

"Then in that case I guess I do got plans." He said standing up lifting me into his arms and taking us inside.

-

We were currently in the driveway of Billy's house waiting to go inside.

"The airport is literally five minutes away from his house and he said twenty minutes ago that they were leaving." I said sighing.

"Why don't we just break in and if anyone is wondering why just say it's our dads house and we don't got keys to get inside." Xolo suggested shrugging.

I looked at him skeptical. "Not a bad idea." I said just as a car horn was heard behind us.

"Oh, would you look at that. It's mister I live five minutes away and we're fifteen minutes late." I said getting out of the car.

"Haha, very funny. Turns out there was a lot more traffic coming out of the airport than I remember." Billy said walking towards me.

I laughed. "How are you?" I asked hugging him.

"Good. Even better now that my favorite people are here." He told me smiling over at his wife and kids.

"Stacie." I called out walking over to her.

"Alana." She turned around smiling bringing me in for a hug.

"Oh my god it's so good to see you." She said squeezing me.

"So good to see you too. Billy has missed you guys so much." I told her.

She smiled. "Not as much as I missed him."

My heart was so full with how in love they were with each other.

It feels the exact same way with me and Xolo.

"Woah." I said almost falling over due to a little creature wrapping there arms around my leg.

(A/N: Due to Billy keeping his family private I don't know the actual names of his kids, all I know is he has a daughter and son. So the names I gave his kids aren't their actual names.)