Chapter 11

(ALANA'S POV)

Last night was crazy. So crazy I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't.

I loved every bit of yesterday besides the whole almost getting killed part.

After the panel we all went back to Mary's apartment to hang out since we had to leave the place due to what had happened.

Some of us but Martin, the directors, and producers, stayed the night at her place since we had filming the next day and we all had to be there.

-

When I woke up everyone else was still asleep.

Tanner was sleeping on the small chair, Mary and Jacob were sleeping on the pull out bed, Ralph and Billy took up the guest rooms, and Xolo and I slept on the couch all cuddled up.

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't for the life of me so I decided to check my social media's.

But I immediately regretted it when I saw every single post like this.

I mean don't get me wrong I was very grateful for all the amazing support and concern I got from people, but it was also extremely annoying cause every time I saw the post I just got reminded of that night even more

——

After a little while of liking a couple posts and thanking people for there concern Xolo started to stir awake.

"Ughhh." He said with a pain look on his face.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked.

"What? Oh. Um yeah I'm fine you're just on my arm and it feels like pins and needles now." He said trying to get his arm out from underneath me.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry." I said sitting up.

"No, it's fine."

"Is that better?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thank you." He said with a smile.

"You're welcome." I said leaning in to peck him on the lips till......

"Hey! No! Not while I'm in the room." Billy said from behind us.

"Jeez Billy you scared the shit out of me!" I said yelling as I had my hand over my heart.

"Sorry, but I had to stop you before I saw it."

"Well to be fair, you said to not kiss while you're in the room. We didn't even know you were, till you scared the shit out of us." Xolo said while I pouted my lip and nodded my head to side.

"Don't be a smart ass." Billy said walking to the kitchen while pointing his finger at Xolo.

———

"May, I-I don't even know i-if I'm gonna b-be able to walk again." Miguel said with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, don't think like that." Maeve said walking over to Miguel's bed grabbing his hand.

"Many people have had surgeries just like yours and were able to walk again within a couple months."

"But that's my point Maeve! I don't want to have to wait months to be able to get the feeling I used to have!" Miguel yelled at her.

"And cut!" The director yelled.

"Yeah!" I said giving Xolo a high five.

"I felt bad for yelling at you." Xolo said laughing.

"It's not like you were purposely yelling at me. We were just acting." I said kissing his cheek.

When I kissed him I noticed Hannah watching on the corner of my eye.

I couldn't tell if she was pissed or if she was just creepily watching but either way I didn't care cause I had him and she didn't.

————
(XOLO'S POV)

While Alana went to go finish up filming I went to go find something to eat.

That was until I saw Hannah at the counter so I decided not to and went an sat at the table for a little bit.

-

I sat there for maybe 5 mins on my phone when I heard someone walking toward me.

"Uh. Xolo?" I heard the person say and knowing who it was I didn't want to look up.

"Xolo. Please."

*Still gonna ignore you* I said in my head.

"Ok, whatever, ignore me but at least hear me out."

"I'm trying to be your friend again but all you keep on doing is pushing me away. For god sakes you wouldn't even come to get food just because I was standing there." She said frustrated.

I sat there and listened even though I really didn't want to.

"Like I can't even begin to express how much I miss my two best friends."

*Yup now I need to say something*
(A/N: This * means thought's that they say in there head)

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yes, I seriously miss you guys so much. I'm practically lost without you guys."

"Who's you guys?" I asked.

"Umm... you and Alana."

"You sure about that?"

"Well yeah, why do you think I'm here right now trying to talk to you?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe because last I checked you've only been trying to be my friend again not hers." I said standing up and walking away.

————
(ALANA'S POV)

"God those fight scenes are always so hard to film." I said to Jacob.

"Yeah they sure are, but after awhile we kinda just role with it."

"That is very true. I don't think I've ever realized how much I don't pay attention after awhile of filming the scene."

"Babe." Xolo said walking up to Jacob and I.

"Oh, hey." I said turning around and smiling.

"You done filming yet?"

"No I have one more scene. Why? Everything ok?" I asked.

"I'm kinda tired and was hoping to head home."

"Oh. Well, here are my keys, all just ride with Jacob."

"Ok. Thanks." He said kissing me on the cheek but before he could walk away I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side.

"You sure your ok?" I asked still concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I told you I'm just tired."

"Ok. Be careful. I love you." I said pecking him on the lips.

"Love you too." He said as I watched him walk away.

"I think he's lying." Jacob said standing next to me.

"Me too." I said walking back over to film my last scene so we can leave.

———————————————————
A/N: Hey guys! Another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm still mind blown over all the amazing support you guys are giving me, it means the world to me so thank you.