Chapter 12

(ALANA'S POV)

Jacob and I had finished up for the day and decided to finally head home.

"I don't know Jacob, it's not like him to just leave like that." I said trying to think of a reason why he would of left.

"Maybe he is just tired Alana and we just thought he was lying." 

"But he got a full 8 or so hours of sleep last night."

"Well to be fair you were sleeping on him all night so he might of not." Jacob said making a point.

"Yeah I guess." I said putting my head down.

"I'm just afraid that something happened and he's scared to tell me or something."

"Alana. He's the love of your life. I don't blame you for thinking that but I really don't think there's anything to worry about." Jacob said giving me a reassuring smile.

————

When we walked in the door to our apartment it was dead silent.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed." Jacob said putting his keys away and hanging up his jacket.

"Ok, Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

*Ring, ring*

"Who the hell is calling me this late." I said to myself.

"Oh no."

It was Hannah FaceTiming me.

"Great just great."

I decided that I my as well answer since I have to talk to her at some point. So I went into another room where no one would hear.

"Hey." I said as I answered.

"Hey, I, uh, I'm sorry for calling so late."

"Don't worry about it. I just got home anyways." I said sitting on the bed.

"I my as well say what I need to say then." She said not making eye contact through the camera.

"I'm extremely sorry for what I did to you. It was really wrong of me to try and go after someone I knew my best friend liked, a-and I promise I'm gonna make it up to you cause I feel lost at this point without you in my life."

When she said that I really didn't know what to say, I mean I really missed her too but, she hurt me.

"You don't have to say anything back I just needed to make sure you knew." She said.

"Thank you. I appreciate the apology." I said with a small smile.

"Mhm. All leave you alone now."

"Ok. Bye." I said and hung up.

————
Before I went to mine and Xolo's room to head to bed I made a tea because it helps me sleep when I have a lot on my mind.

-

When I walked into the room Xolo was all covered up under the blankets.

The sight of it made me smile so big cause all I could think about was how lucky I was right now.

As I climbed into bed and got comfortable and situated. I felt a strong arm wrap around me.

"Hey, I thought you were asleep." I said turning over to look at him.

"I was for a little while then I woke back up."

"Oh, figured you would have been knocked out with how tired you said you were." I said trying not to sound sarcastic while turning back over.

"You think I'm lying don't you?" He asked sitting up.

"Yeah Xolo I kinda do, it's not like you to just want to come home all of a sudden cause your tired." I said doing the same.

"Either something happened that you don't want to talk to me about or you're mad at me for something. Which one?" I asked getting slightly mad.

"It's neither I was actually really tired." He said defending himself.

"Xolo, please, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me anything. I don't want it to be this way with us." I said grabbing his hands.

As I said that he took a deep breath in and started talking.

"When you were filming I decided to go and get something to eat but when I got there I had noticed Hannah at the counter and since I'm so pissed at her I decided to not go and eat and just sat at the lunch tables, till about 5 mins later she walks over to me and started telling me how lost she is without us and I'm just like I'm sorry but last I checked you were only trying to be my friend not Alana's and I got up and walked away."

"Huh, that explains a lot." I said emphasizing the word a lot.

"Did something else happen?" He asked confused.

"Hannah had called me when Jacob and I got home and told me basically the exact same thing, but it seems to me that the only reason she did, was because you called her out."

"Of course she did." He said lying back down.

"She's unbelievable sometimes."

"I agree."

"Ok well enough of the drama for now, let's just got to sleep." I said laying back down as well.

"Wait, one more thing." He said.

"What?"

"When I said I was really tired, I actually wasn't lying. You were laying on me all night last night and it wasn't exactly that comfortable." He told me laughing.

"Oh.... So Jacob was right." I said kinda feeling guilty.

———————————————————A/N: Hey guys. Here's another chapter. Thank you so much for 2k reads it really means the world to me.