Chapter 2

(XOLO'S POV)

"God it's so good to be back with everyone." I said to Tanner, Jacob, Mary, and Peyton.

"Yeah it really is. I missed you guys so much." Peyton said.

We all continued talking but then I heard the voice I've been waiting to hear all day from behind me as her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Oh my god! Hey!" I said bringing her into a hug and twirling her around.

"I missed you so much." Alana said.

"Not as much as I missed you."

"Yeah right. As if you missed me that much."

"Seriously I have. I literally have been waiting to see you ever since I've gotten here." I said to her as I watched her turn away blushing.

"Anways! How have you been?" She said grabbing my hand sending chills down my body as we walked to another area to chat for a little bit before we had to film.

"I've been good. I miss my family already even tho I just left a day ago tho." I said laughing.

"Yeah. I know how it feels. We all do."

"It's not all that easy being home for so long and then having to leave again when it feels like you just got back." She said with a small smile sighing.

"Yeah. I just wish we can take them everywhere with us but I guess that's all apart of learning life." I said sighing as well.

"Why don't we switch the topic to something more happy or something." She said with a smile.

"Wellllll I got an idea, but that's gonna have to wait till after work." I said smirking at her.

"Oh no! I don't like that look you're giving me Xolo. That look normally means you have something big up your sleeve." She said with a somewhat scared look on her face.

"Don't worry. It'll be fun." I said looking down at her since she was so short compared to me.

"Alana let's go we've got scenes to film!" Billy yelled to her.

"Ok well I got to go now but all come and find you later when it's time for lunch?" She asked.

"Yeah definitely." I said giving her a quick hug before she ran off.

God I'm so into her.

I never thought I could like someone so much but then again the same questions go through my head.

What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she likes Tanner instead since he is her best friend? What if we date but it ruins our friendship and I never get her back?

Just so many questions go through my head and I never know how to answer them.

———————————————————
(ALANA'S POV)

"Dad I can't go to school after what just happened! And still knowing my best friend is in a coma because of some stupid ass girl doesn't help either!" I said crying.

"Maeve, I know it's not gonna be easy but you're gonna have to face your fears sooner or later." Johnny said.

(Maeve is Johnny's daughter the character you play in Cobra Kai)

"What if Miguel never wakes up? What if he dies?" I said sobbing harder.

"Honey don't think like that. He's gonna pull through I know he is." Johnny said pulling me into a hug.