Chapter 24

(ALANA'S POV)

My mom, Xolo, Jacob, and I were in the car on our way to the zoo to spend the day together since my mom was leaving next week.

The zoo was about an hour from our house and we were 45 minutes into the ride, everyone was really bored so we decided to play a lovely game of guess the song.

Now my playlist was always confusing to people cause I like all different kinds of music. I was never set on one genre like other people were.

"Alright, I'm gonna shuffle my playlist and whatever song plays you guess it." I said explaining the rules.

"Is there extra points for guessing the artist?" Jacob asked.

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes.

I shuffled my songs and the first song that started playing was "Put A Little Love On Me" by Niall Horan.

No one said anything.

"Do you guys seriously not know this song?" I asked shocked.

"Nope." My mom said popping the P.

"What? Ok. Mom, what boy band did I love when I was like 12?" I asked.

"Oh, um, One Direction!" She yelled thinking she got the answer.

"Ok, now one of the boys in that band sings this song." I said hoping one of them would get it but I was wrong.

"Niall Horan." Xolo said.

"Finally, someone got it." I said sighing.

"He's not aloud to guess it though." Jacob said complaining.

When we decided to play the game Jacob said Xolo wasn't aloud to play cause he's "to good" at the game. When in reality Xolo just knows every song in my playlist.

"He's aloud to guess when you guys take to long." I said.

"Ugh, fine."

The next song was "All The Right Moves" by One Republic.

"All The Right Moves." Jacob said as soon as the song started playing.

"Do you know by who?" I asked.

"One Republic." My mom blurted out.

"That's not fair. You asked me." Jacob said pouting.

"Quit being a baby." I said laughing. "Two more songs." I said playing the next song.

The next song was "Wonder" by Shawn Mendes.

"Wonder, Shawn Mendes." Xolo said.

"Excuse my language but what the fuck." Jacob said complaining once again.

"You should of known Xolo was gonna guess it. We all know about his secret love for him." I said wiggling my eyebrows at Xolo.

"Do not." He said declining.

"Do too. Last one!" I said yelling before Xolo could keep the bickering going.

The last song was "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys.

I knew exactly who was gonna get it too and that was only because it was there all time favorite boy band.

"Backstreet Boys, I want it that way." My mom said causing Jacob to slump down in his seat cause he couldn't guess before anyone else.

"I hate this game." He said making everyone laugh.

-

When we arrived at the zoo we walked in, paid, and headed over to what we saw first.