Chapter 6

(ALANA'S POV)

When we got back to the table I had all eyes on me and it made me tense up.

Billy noticed and put his hand on my back and lead me back to my seat.

"You ok?" Jacob asked me.

"Yeah. Thank you." I said smiling at him.

"It's the least I could do. You're my best friend I'd do anything."

When he said that it made me feel happy on the inside knowing I had so many amazing people there for me by my side.

———

After everyone was done eating I had noticed Xolo's absence from the conversation we all were having.

So I looked over at him and noticed he seemed upset about something.

His leg was bouncing up and down. His hands were folded on the table and he had an angry look on his face.

And even though I was kinda pissed at him right now. I was always gonna be there for him no matter what.

So I decided to lightly kick his leg to get his attention.

"You ok?" I mouthed to him.

He just shook his head yeah at me and turned back to everyone to listen to there conversation.

I didn't quite believe him but I just brushed it off as nothing.

"So Alana." I heard Hannah say to me.

"So what?" I asked.

"Me and Xolo planned on hanging out tomorrow so I hope you 2 don't have any plans and if so I'd cancel." She told me in a very snarky tone.

As I was about to say something back to her Xolo got up from the table and walked out.

Which caught everyone's attention.

"What was that about?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know. All be right back." I told him and got up and walked outside where I assumed he went.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked Xolo while he was pacing back and forth.

"I-I, no, I'm not ok." He said to me still pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?"

"Hannah. She's what's wrong." He said in a hurt tone.

"You know you can talk to me right?" I told him.

"I know, but if I tell you this it's gonna hurt you, a-and I don't want to do that."

"Xolo. I've been through quite enough in just 2 days of being back to work. I highly doubt whatever your about to tell me could possibly hurt me anymore than I already am." I told him and as I said that he finally stopped pacing and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked concerned.

"This isn't about me right now. This is about you. Now tell me what got you so angry back there."

"You promise not to freak out." He said grabbing my hands which sent shivers through my whole body.

"I promise." I said looking up at him.

"Hannah told me, you liked me. Like a lot, and told me she was trying to do anything to make you hate her and me because she wanted me all to herself."

"Xolo I-"

"No let me finish. I'm extremely pissed at her for doing that because I don't want her I want you, a-and."