Chapter 7

(XOLO'S POV)

"Hey." Jacob said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey. What's going on out there?" I asked since I heard Alana yelling about something.

"I don't know. Something about Tanner and Mary thinking something went on between you and Alana earlier."

When he said that I grew red.

"Oh, y-yeah, nothing h-happened." I said stuttering and Jacob noticed.

"Wait. Something did!" He said quite loudly.

"Shut up." I said pulling him away from the doorway.

"What happened?"

"I would tell you if I knew Alana wouldn't kill me." I said panicking.

"Dude. I won't even say a word to her."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Ok well, I may or may not have asked her out earlier." I said looking in every direction trying not to make eye contact.

"Xolo. My man." He said doing our handshake.

"Yeah. I'm really happy she said yes."

"I'm glad she did too. We all have been dying for you guys to get together. Wellllll, maybe, besides Hannah."

"Ugh." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"So I guess Alana told you."

"No."

"Oh. Then wh-?" He started but I cut him off.

"Hannah did." I said grabbing the popcorn out of the beeping microwave.

"She what?" He whisper yelled.

"Yeah, she told me her whole plan."

"Why in her right mind would she do that?"

"I don't know. I told her about me and Alana hanging out the night of her break in and how we almost kissed and then she got all jealous and told me her plan."

"Wait. So you know about how you two almost kissed?"

"Umm yeah. How could I not know. I wanted it to happen but her call ruined it."

"O-oh."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Well Alana thinks you didn't know that you two almost kissed oooor you did know but didn't want to talk about it."

"Oh."

"So I'd talk to her about it."

"Ok I will on Friday." I said getting ready to walk away but before I could he stopped me.

"And one more thing."

I stopped and looked at him.

"You may be my best friend too but if you hurt her. We're gonna have some problems."

I smiled big and looked down. "I won't. I promise."

"Good." He smiled and walked out to the living room with me.

When I went back into the living room I noticed Alana didn't look pissed of or anything so I figured she told them.

"Hey." I said sitting back down next to her and handing her the popcorn.

"Hey." She said smiling at me.

———

The movie was finally over and we were all talking to each other about random things and about what we did over our filming break.

Then all of a sudden my phone started to go off.

I looked at it and noticed it was Hannah. I had also noticed Alana saw who it was too and rolled her eyes and continued talking.

———
(ALANA'S POV)

The movie was over and we all were talking to each other and all of a sudden Xolo's phone started ringing.

I look over to see Hannah is calling him.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and look away.

"All be right back." Xolo said to me and got up and walked into another room.

"Yeah ok." I said with no emotion because I was annoyed with her at this point.

———
(XOLO'S POV)

"What do you want Hannah?" I asked.

"Wow. That's not a nice way to talk to someone."

"It is when someone tries to piss off there best friend just to get me all to themselves."

"Yeah. About that. Xolo I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I lost my two best friends because of it a-" she said but I cut her off.

"Save it Hannah. You're gonna have to try harder then that to get me or Alana to forgive you." I said to her then hung up and walked back out into the room.

"You ok?" Alana asked I guess noticing my pissed off look.

"Mhm. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well I mean you walked back out here and looked extremely pissed sooo."

I took a deep breath and told her what happened.

"Hannah tried apologizing for what she did but I told her she's gonna have to try harder then that if she really wants to be friends again."

"She's pathetic sometimes." Alana said rolling her eyes once again.

"If that ain't the truth."

———

After a little while of more talking everyone decided to go to bed.

Jacob was sleeping on the chair.

Tanner and Mary were sleeping on the floor.

And Alana and I were sleeping on the couch.

At one point in the night she wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest.

All I could think about was how I wanted everything to be this way the rest of my life.

I had my best friends and the person I've liked since the first time I've ever laid eyes on her.

Everything was amazing.

———————————————————
A/N: Hey guys! Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again no hates towards Hannah at all this is just how I made her character. Also sorry I haven't posted the last 2 Friday's, so much has been happening lately that I had no time till right now.