Chapter 13

(ALANA'S POV)

As I stood in front of the bathroom mirror getting ready for work, Xolo walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well hello there." I said looking at him in the mirror.

"Hi." He said smiling like a dork.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Oh.... Nothing...." He said trailing off.

"Xolo?" I said turning around crossing my arms to look at him.

"What?!" He said confused.

"Why were you looking at me like that?"

"Cause your hot as hell. Duh!" He said walking out of the bathroom.

I laughed. "I'm wearing pajamas and half my hair is straight."

"Your point is? Doesn't make you any less hot." He said turning around.

"What would I ever do without you?" I said smiling.

"Nothing, cause you'd be lost without me." He said walking down the hall.

"Sounds about right." I whispered to myself.

"Also! Don't forget about our date tonight!" He yelled to me.

"Shit" I whispered again.

"Don't worry I didn't!" I yelled back.

Yeah I did. Oops.

-

As Xolo and I got out of the car and ready to walk onto set Mary grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Uhh. Bye." Xolo said laughing confused on what just happened.

"Jeez Mary, what was that for." I said laughing.

"You and Xolo are going on your first date tonight right?" She asked.

"Umm, yeah, why?"

"Well my boyfriend so happens to be here and I was wondering if you'd want to make it a double date." She said smiling big.

"I don't know Mary. It's our first date and I already forgot this morning about it." I said feeling guilty.

"Well, you definitely don't have to I understand if you would say no."

"No. It's fine. I don't mind. The more the merrier. I'd just have to ask Xolo first."

"Ok great. Just let me know?"

"Yeah. I'll text you if I don't see you later."

"Ok." She said walking away.

————

Lunch had rolled around and everyone was eating and talking amongst themselves besides Xolo who was still trying to find something to eat.

"So Alana. It's your first date with Xolo tonight." Jacob said smirking.

"Yeah, it is." I said annoyed.

"What? You're not excited?" Tanner asked.

"No! I definitely am. I just accidentally forgot this morning and I feel terrible about it."

"Well does Xolo know that you did?" Hannah asked.

"No."

"Then don't stress about it. Cause what he doesn't know isn't gonna hurt him." Jacob said.

"Out of all people you and Xolo are the ones who know I can't keep secrets like that from the people I love most."

"Yeah. That was a stupid thought." Jacob said scratching the back of his neck while the rest of us laughed.