Sickness and Nightmares

Next morning,

Yoongi woke up beside Olivia while she was still sleeping on his chest peacefully. He couldn't believe he was with her holding her closer to him. He was admiring her face. She was pale and sore cause of her illness but she was beautiful to him. He started caressing her cheeks when she woke up and looked at him with her half sleepy eyes. She snuggled into him more but immediately got interrupted by the wires attached with her hands.

Yoongi: Don't move, baby.

He snuggled towards her while she snuggled into his chest. He started caressing her hair. They were in each other's arms until they were interrupted by Ray.

Ray: It's time for her breakfast.

Reen entered with food tray behind him. Yoongi got out from the bed giving them enough space to keep food in front of her. Olivia tried to sit but failed due to her weak body.

Yoongi: Don't move yet.

Reen called the nurse to help her and position the bed according to her benefit. They feed her food. But immediately she felt like vomiting. Reen helped her to the washroom and she vomited whatever she ate including some blood.

The whole day she was not able to eat anything. Every time she ate anything, she would be vomiting everything with blood. Her body got extremely weak that she fell down unconscious. She was about to hit the floor but fortunately Eren caught her. Yoongi and Eren somewhere blaming themselves for her situation. Her condition was getting worse and worse.

Olivia was unconscious for a couple of hours. After a time being, she regained her conscious. She weakly opened her eyes to see all her family and friends standing there sadly. Olivia looked at them and weakly smiled at them.

Olivia: You guys are looking like as if I was dead already. *Laugh*

She laughed but it was not funny for them. Specifically some people's eyes were as red as blood. Eren, Reen, Yoongi's eyes were crying still looking down. Even though she was giggling, her eyes were telling a different story. It had pain, fear and some other unreadable feelings.

Mr. Min: You are gonna be alright.

Mr. Smith came forward and sat beside her. He started caressing her hair.

Buddy: Your uncle is right. You are gonna be fine just like that.

Olivia smiled a smile that was telling them to accept the fact.

At night,

Olivia again vomited blood. After that, she was lying on the bed while Yoongi was sitting beside her on the bed while holding her hand. The room was dark. There was no light except the moonlight that was coming through the balcony. Olivia looked at the moon. It was pretty in her eyes. She smiled looking at that. Then she turned towards Yoongi who was sitting quietly holding her hand tightly as if he left the hand, she would go away. Olivia felt herself lucky to have him even if for that moment only. Yoongi could see Olivia's face due to moonlight. She was pale, sick, weak but yet beautiful. He was feeling some feelings that couldn't define seeing her. Olivia couldn't see his face properly but could feel he was crying. She knew he tried to be strong for her and he was the strongest person ever. That's why imagining him crying was breaking her heart. Olivia extended her hand towards him. Yoongi leaned in and she cupped his cheeks rubbing off his tears. She smiled at him.

Olivia: Will you do me a favour?

Yoongi: Do you need anything, babe?

Olivia tried to get up but he stopped her.