Graveyard

Next morning,

Breakfast was served in the table. Mark was there to provide them things they needed. Everyone started eating while Jin was praising Mr. Johnson thinking he made the food.

Mr. Johnson: I didn't make food today. It's queen. She made all of these.

Step dad: All of these?!

He was shocked because it was a lot. He was shocked to hear that all of that was made by Olivia. Mr. Johnson chuckled.

Mr. Johnson: You guys are really lucky to be able to taste queen's food. She doesn't cook these much unless it's......*he became quite and both he and Mark looked at each other*

Mark: Unless..... it's master's birthday.

Then it hit them hard. It was Olivia's father's birthday. That's when Olivia entered the room wearing a full black dress covering her. She had no expression on her face. She stepped in front of Eren.

Olivia: Wanna meet Dadda?

Eren looked at her.

Time skips,

They reached the graveyard. When they were about to enter the graveyard, Olivia stopped. Eren asked why she stopped.

Olivia: You guys go ahead.

Before they could say anything, Mark rushed them understanding Olivia's situation. After they left, Olivia found it hard to breathe. She was huffing to be able to breathe properly. She hurriedly went towards the car and took her medicines for her anxiety. After sometime, she got a little normal.

Olivia turned around to see everyone coming back including her buddy. She sneakily threw the medicines in the purse without them noticing. She kept her facial expressions normal as much she could. By that time, they came closer to the car and her.

Olivia: Migraine pain killer.

Saying she started rubbing her head and acting like it was hurting.

Buddy: You should take care yourself, Oli.

Olivia didn't think they would be convinced so easily. She mentally praised herself for her acting.

After that, it was time for their leaving. Olivia looked at Mr. Johnson.

Olivia: Take them to the mansion. Mark, come with us.

Mr. Johnson: Won't you come with us, queen?

Olivia: No, we will be going to the company. Drop them off.

Olivia along with her buddy and Mark was about to leave when Eren interrupted them.

Eren: Wait!! I will go with you too.

Olivia looked at him for a moment before giving him a nod. Everyone except her step father, mother and Mr. Johnson joined them to go to the company.

Time skips,

They reached at the company. Everyone in the BTS wore masks to cover their faces including Olivia. They went inside the company. Eren looked at the company name where it was written 'Oren Corporation ltd' . Anyone could understand the meaning behind 'Oren'. They went to the floor where all staff worked. Mr. Smith went inside at first. After that, Olivia entered before taking off her mask. Feeling someone's presence, they all looked at her side and let out a loud gasp. They knew Olivia took back the company from Mr. Anderson and Mr. Miller. But seeing her in person after almost 4 years, they were shocked and surprised at the same time.

All: Queen..........

After her, all BTS members, Eren, Jenifer, Veronica and Ara came inside with Mark. Seeing BTS, they all let out another gasp.