Wedding

It was the wedding day of Yoongi and Jenifer. Yoongi was all ready seeing himself in the mirror. He was feeling to run away somewhere. He was becoming someone else but it was his own choice only. He hurt Olivia for this day then why he feeling like this? He hurt Olivia for Jenifer for what? Jenifer's friends always insulted her. But why blaming others when he himself insulted her?

He looked at himself one last time. She said it right. He was nothing but a coward who cheated on Jenifer, gave hope to Olivia and crushed it like nothing. He didn't realise he was crying.

On the other hand, Olivia was still unconscious. Reen was sitting beside her as not many people were allowed to stay with her. They were taking turns to be with her. Even though Olivia was unconscious, she was feeling each and everything. Her buddy also came as soon as he got know about her from Ray. Even though he was upset with her for her not telling him but seeing her like that, he couldn't stay angry or upset anymore.

Reen was sitting beside her when she heard Olivia's voice as if she was talking. Reen looked at her.

Olivia: Water...wa-water...*deep breathe*

She almost whispered the words. Reen brought water for her immediately and made her drink that. Olivia was half conscious. She drank the water. Her eyes were closed, oxygen mask was off. Her breathing was somehow stable. She started talking while her eyes off.

Olivia: Reen....*breathe* let m-me goo. It it's hur-hurting like any anything. *Breathe*

Tears were falling from eyes automatically.

Olivia: Is isn't today *breathe* the w-wedding? Reen....*breath* I lo-love that m-man. *Sobs* Reen- I- *crying*

She was crying. She couldn't control her emotions anymore. It was flowing down. Her eyes were still closed.

Olivia: I- I hope *breathe* he he could be *breathe* happy. Reen....tell Er- Eren *breathe* I love h-him. If *breathe* if anything anything happens *breathe* t-to me, tell them n-not to blame th-themselves. *Sobs* T-tell th-them I l-love them *breathe* no matter *breathe* what no matter what happens.

Tears were dropping from her eyes continuously. She was unable to breathe again. Reen immediately called the nurse and they made her wear the oxygen mask again.

Reen went away from there and let out all her emotions she was controlling. Why her? was her only question.

Meanwhile, Jenifer and Yoongi was standing in front of each other while the priest was reading their vows.

The priest: Do you Jenifer Park take Min Yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband?

Jenifer: I do.

The crowd cheered for them. The priest turned towards Yoongi.

The priest: Do you Min Yoongi take Park Jenifer as your lawfully wedded wife?

Yoongi was quiet. He didn't say anything. The priest again repeated his words. This time, Yoongi spoke up but....

Yoongi: Mianhae...but I can't. I can't-

Everyone was shocked while his family asked him why he was doing this. He was looking down. Then he looked at them.

Back at the hospital, Reen cried for some time. Then she dialed a number. After a few times ringing, the other person answered the call.

Reen: Eren?!

Meanwhile, at the wedding, Yoongi told everything to his family and Jenifer. He asked for forgiveness but she couldn't marry her. Amidst the things, Reen's phone started ringing. After a few rings, he picked up the call.