Boss lady

(Her hair)

(Her hair)

After some days,

Everyone was preparing everything as the engagement day was near. The whole villa took a festive look. Olivia woke up in the morning and changed into a dress. She had really important meeting with some foreigners.

Olivia went to downstairs where everyone was busy with the decorations and catering

Olivia went to downstairs where everyone was busy with the decorations and catering. BTS, Veronica, Ara, Jenifer, her step family were there. Olivia was leaving the house when she got a phone call which made her super angry. She yelled at the person on call which caused everyone to look at her being scared as hell as they never saw her like that.

Olivia: What do you mean by that? Are you sick or what? Don't you how much important this is to me?

The person from other line said something. Olivia was quiet and she started strolling around the hall room impatiently and angrily.

Olivia: What boss? I literally paid for their flight. I agreed to give anything to them. How can they just cancel the meeting? How can they not show up at the last moment? You know what? Fuck off.

She hung the phone and threw it at somewhere feeling frustrated. She sat on the nearer couch and felt so tense like it was over for her. The meeting was important for her. She was waiting for 3 years. She gathered all evidences for 3 years. She couldn't just let go of it so easily. She looked up while rubbing her hands together with eyes of disappointment, hurt, pain, failure only to see a bunch shocked faces. She scoffed at herself. She looked at them for some moment when she thought about something.
She looked at Jenifer and Yoongi.

Olivia: I know it's your engagement after 2 days. But can I get like 2 hours from today? I need this room right now.

They both didn't understand what to say or what to do but then looked at Yoongi's parents. They signalled them to agree. They nodded.

After some time,

One side of hall room was cleared. The other members of the family were in the other side. Olivia contacted someone and after that, she video called someone and connected to the big screen. The others saw some American old man well-dressed in suit sitting there. Olivia took a deep breathe and went in front of the camera.