Engagement

was the night of Yoon-Jen's engagement. The whole house was hella busy. About Olivia, she was feeling many mixed emotions. Although his past actions hurt her and she always said how he didn't matter to her anymore, but deep down, she was upset and feeling lots of emotions. She looked at her bed where her dress for the engagement was displayed. She stared at that for a few moments. After that, she went towards her closet and pulled out an another dress. She changed into that dress, combed her hair and groomed herself like a pretty girl.

 She changed into that dress, combed her hair and groomed herself like a pretty girl

(Her outfit)

She went to the downstairs where everyone was happily where everyone was happily greeting each other and talking. There were some familiar new faces like Min Geum Jae, Yoongi's brother and his wife. She was more close with Geum Jae than Yoongi. But after his marriage, she hadn't meet him for a while that much. It was not like that she and his wife had any beef or Geum Jae had changed, it was just most of the time, he was busy with his works and Olivia hadn't any social media accounts except the official ones. There were some unknown persons too but she could recognise them easily that it was the bride's parents. She was quietly leaving the house when Veronica called her out. Olivia closed her eyes controlling her anger and thought 'not again'.

Veronica: My my....Olivia, where are sneaking out instead of attending the engagement of you cousin 'brother'? *Sarcastic*

She intentionally emphasized the word 'brother'. Olivia let out a deep breathe and turned around with a cold expression.

Olivia: I don't think I need to take your permission to go to somewhere. *Rolled eyes*

Ara came forward with her awful acting and looked at the elders of the family, acted sweet and concerned, she started talking....

Ara: But Ajumma.....*looked at Olivia's mother* There is a function going on at the house and instead of helping and being here, she is going out.

Her tone was literal 'pick me' girl type. Olivia cringed real hard at her tone. Geum Jae stepped forward.

Geum Jae: Where are you going Olivia? Work can be done later. Today, enjoy. It's a happy occasion.

Olivia scoffed. They acted like it was no big deal for her to see the person she loved getting married to each other. But she didn't scoff thinking that. She scoffed that being the closest person to her even more than her own brother, he didn't know her.

Olivia: That's what I am doing, oppa. I am going to enjoy myself and of course, it's a happy occasion. I mean Yoongi and Jenifer are getting married after dating for so long. It's their engagement. The bride's family and friends are here *pointing at Jenifer's parents, Veronica and Ara) and the groom's family and friends are here. *Pointing at BTS and his family* Besides I have some important things to do.

Step-dad: You are also a part of our family, Olivia.

Olivia heard it but pretended not to hear it. But Veronica being Veronica came at her again.