Dance

Next day,

Olivia didn't know how much time she was unconscious. When she regained her conscious, it was almost afternoon. She woke up with a weak body and an empty stomach as she didn't have her dinner the last night. She went to washroom to take a shower as she was feeling dirty and dizzy. After half an hour, she came out of the bathroom and went to downstairs to find something to eat. To her luck, there was no one in the downstairs. She went to kitchen in order to make something where she saw Mrs. Min aunt. She quietly went there and made some heavy food for her as she was hungry and also she had to take her medicine.

Time skips,

It was almost lunch time. Everyone was ready to go somewhere except Olivia who didn't know anything. She was about to go back to her room when Min uncle stopped her and asked her to go with them. They were going to Jenifer's house.

Mr. Min: Olivia, come with us. Jenifer's parents invited you. They wanted to apologize to you for last night.

Olivia found that weird. I mean she just beated the shit outta their daughter. Why were they acting sweet towards her? She shrugged her thoughts and changed into a dress as she was nothing to do at home that time.

Time skips,

In the evening,

[At Jenifer's house]

BTS, Eren, Jenifer, Veronica, Ara, Olivia and 2 other unknown faces were sitting in the garden area and playing truth and dare or drink while the elders were inside the house talking and laughing with eachother. Veronica swung the bottle and it landed on Olivia. Veronica smirked looking at Olivia.

Veronica: Tell us your biggest secret.

Olivia looked at her. Her mind travelled back where she saw blood, broken glass, people fighting, arguing, crying. She was loosing her state of mind. She took the drink and chugged it.

Olivia: Excuse me.

She kept the class and went from there. She connected her phone with earphones and started listening to music to divert herself. She started to feel cold. She started to rub her hands, her shoulder. While walking down the street, she suddenly bumped into someone. She looked up saying sorry but stopped after seeing the person in front of her.

Olivia: I am sorr- you?!

That person in front of her took off her jacket and made her wear it.

???: You should be careful, Olivia. You know your condition. Where were you going?

Olivia: No where. What are you doing here?

???: Oh I am visiting my uncle aunt. Let me walk wherever you were going.

Olivia: Ani...I think I should go back now.

Olivia turned around to go back to Jenifer's house. That person also started walking beside her. After a few moment, they reached in front of the house. Then they both realised their destination were the same actually. When they entered, seeing that person, Jenifer came towards him and hugged him.

Jenifer: Ha-neul oppa....

Realising that Olivia was also there with him, she frowned.

Jenifer: Oppa, do you know her?

Ha-neul looked at Jenifer and then at Olivia.

Ha-neul: We met sometimes before through mutual people.

Jenifer gave him just an 'O'. After that, she said to him to play games with them. But Ha-neul said he was busy and he just wanted to meet uncle aunt and her. He met them and greeted them. After a while, before leaving, he came to Olivia.