01.20 Eivor's Birthday Party

On Saturday I woke up at Nate's sofa and Saint was hugging me and pinching my waist with his fingertips softly. I went to the shower, dressed up and cleaned some of the dishes from dinner.
Saint and I left Nate's at 13:30. We walked to Woodbridge and bought some sweets at a bakery. We ate them in the street, in front of the car. Then we took the car and drove to Cedric's Square, where we parked. The rain had stopped today, but it was still cloudy. We went to my place, I changed and packed for Eivor's birthday party.

Saint and I went downstairs to have lunch at Yoko bar. We ordered coffee and sandwiches (I had meat with cheese and onion). I payed for him, we smoked a cigar and then he drove me to Eivor's. I kissed his cheek and got off the car at a red light.

Eivor's birthday party was fantastic. Everyone was on theme (the 70s), we had a DJ set and the decoration was on point. Mike, a great friend from Mainland was also there. I spent the whole day meeting new people, smoking, dancing and drinking, although I didn't get drunk.

Sonny texted at 20 saying that him, his brother and Alexandre where at Courthouse, a university pub which is right downstairs. I went to say hi with Julie and found some people on the street. Mark was at a different table with his friends, and there was another table with other people I share some classes with. I talked to everyone for a while and then I invited Sonny, Tony and Alexandre to the party upstairs.

They stayed only for a while. We had two shots in the kitchen and danced in the living room. I was also feeling quite tired, so I said goodbye to everyone and left with them. Sonny took the underground, I walked with Tony and Alexandre, who were going to Hellen's place to have dinner.

I went straight home, exhausted, and wrote this. Sonny and I are going to watch a film through video call, we haven't decided which one yet. It is 22:50 right now, Ill go to sleep after the film. Good night in advance.