Chapter 24

SOMEONE'S POV

The two agreed to hang out in town before going to the beach.  They went to souvenir shop, eateries and historical places there.  It was around the afternoon when they decided to go to the beach they were going to.

They chose the Residencia du Basco, a famous beach resort in Batanes, because it is known for its breath-taking scenery, white sand, and crystal clear water.  Here you can also find the huge and beautiful hotel in Batanes. It is located in Basco, the capital town of Batanes.

The two women were already in the middle of the car ride. Michelle noticed that Antonia was falling asleep, She just smiled while glancing at the woman who's already falling asleep.

A few minutes later when Michelle decided to have a stop over on the supermarket because their ride is a bit longer, and they surely would get hungry. It will take 2 hours to travel from the town to the resort.

After she parked her car, she just stared at Antonia for a while and said

"Hey, I will be buying something, okay? Will be back as fast as I can. Just have a sleep well," Michelle stated while rubbing Anntonia's head.

She got out of the car carefully, not wanting to make any sound that could disturb the sleeping woman.

After a few minutes of buying some food and drinks, she then went back into the car.

As she was getting inside the car, she dropped the phone and made Anntonia wake up. Michelle got into the car and stunned, looking at Antonia

"I-I'm so sorry, Antonia, I didn't mean to wake you up." Michelle stated as she grabbed her phone and positioned herself on the seat.

"No, it's okay." Antonia replied as she was scrubbing her eyes and having an effect on her voice causes of her deep sleep.

Michelle chuckled a little bit as she put her seat belt on and looked for Antonia's seatbelt. If it was still on her and making sure that everything was ready to go again, she then started the car.

"Good afternoon, madam." Michelle greeted Antonia

"Where did you go?"Antonia began as she raised her eyebrow and gazed on Michelle.

"Oh, uhm just had a stop over in the supermarket, since for sure we'll get hungry, so I bought us some foods and drinks, I bought too much, since I don't know what do you wanna eat, but if ever you wanted something just tell me okay, we can stop somewhere maybe." Michelle said in a smile

"That so sweet of yours, I could kiss you right now." Antonia said and didn't even notice what she had said.

Michelle choked even tho there's nothing inside of her mouth and burst out laughing.

"The hell, what did you just say? haha, okay, then do it." Michelle stated as she laughed a bit more. She likes teasing Antonia

Antonia paused for a second and realized what she had said to Michelle

'What the fucking shit did I say? No way, that was embarrassing. " Antonia thought of herself but still tried to make the situations not awkward and follow the trip

"So you wanted me to kiss you, huh?" Antonia teased Michelle before she brought her face closet to Michelle's ear and whispered that