Chapter 9

SOMEONE'S POV

At 3:50 pm, the plane carrying Michelle and Antonia landed at the Batanes Airport. They were picked up by a van belonging to the hotel where they will be staying.

This Batanes island province is well-known for its charming, centuries-old stone houses, quiet stretches of white sandy beaches, rugged mountains, and never-ending lush green hills. Its vast distance from the Philippine capital, Manila, used to make Batanes inaccessible to tourists. It is also known for its picturesque landscapes, unique cultural heritage, and stunning coastlines, It's no wonder that Batanes Island is a popular destination

Tahimik na pinag mamasdan ng dalawa ang magagandang tanawin na nakikita nila sa labas ng bintana. Bawat magagandang tanawin na makita ni Antonia ay lubos nitong hinangaan. Bakas sa mukha nito ang saya at excitement. Masarap sa mata ang luntiang kulay ng mga bundok. Mga tirahang gawa sa bato. Malinis na kapaligiran at malawak na kapatagan. SI Michelle naman ay tahimik lang ding nakatingin sa labas ng bintana. This place played a big part in Michelle's life. This is the place where Rhian ends everything for the two of them. After an hour nakarating na sila sa hotel kung saan sila mag stay ng ilang araw. Sinalubong sila ng isang staff ng hotel at dinala sila sa kwarto na tutuluyan n8la.

The room is very nice. It used to be elegant. It is big, airy and modern. There are two large beds on the other side. The couch next to it is long and big, and there is also a big TV hanging on wall. The bathroom design is also elegant. On the other side you can see beautiful and green mountains. You can smell the breeze in the morning.

At night, the air was temperate, the breeze was cool, the stars befrilled the dark blue blanket of the night with their ethereal glow, the silver orb of the Moon illuminated your bedchamber and all sylvan land that surrounded the place, and all Nature was tranquil.