Chapter 21

SOMEONE'S POV

Antonia was swaying her hips to the beat and wanted to take it to the next level to tease Michelle. This was her dare to her, so she'll give her a damn good show.

Eyeing the chair on the side, she swayed her hips to it and dragged it back to the center, the perfect spot when Michelle could see all of her.

Circling around it, she sat down as the best goes down, spreading her legs as wide as she can, while looking straight at Michelle.

Antonia dragged her fingers from her legs to her thighs as her eyes remained fixed on the only woman watching her show.

Michelle's eyes darkened as the woman caressed her own thigh. It didn't help that she spread her legs like that, too open for her to stare. She's a girl too, yes, but it's rare that a hot girl gives her such a show. Her ex are not as feisty as her drunk dancing friends here.

The drunk woman dared to undress in front of her, taking off her cloth unbotton as slowly as she could. Michelle fidget in her seat. The alcohol in her system doesn't really help her sense of control.

She looks calm on the outside, but all hell is breaking loose inside of her. Why should she dare to dance? She thought she was going to go along with a goofy song, not seduced her like this. 'Fuck! Why is she coming this way?'

Michelle's drunkenness disappeared suddenly as her hidden beauty was gradually revealed in front of her. She saw her plump breasts covered by a black lace brassiere. She felt hot again, but before she feelings got worse.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to find the remaining sanity in her mind. She had to stop Antonia before she did something she would regret.

She took a deep breath before opening her eyes. She saw that all the buttons of her clothes were open. Seeing her beautiful and smooth body made her gasp and before she lost her sanity, she quickly stood up from her seat and approached Antonia.

"Antonia, stop." Michelle said as she tried to close the open button of her clothes.

"Why? You said I'd surprise you. I thought you'd never experienced a dirty dance before, so I'm doing it for you." Antonia said while whispering in her ear.

"Yes, I know. But I didn't tell you to seduce me." Michelle said in a trembling voice. Her hands were shaking as she buttoned Antonia's clothes.

Antonia laughed out loud at what she said. She looked into Michelle's eyes as she wrapped her hands around her neck. Her gaze fell from Michelle's eyes to her lips. She wants to taste her soft and red lips.

"Kiss me." Antonia said with a seductive look while sneered at Michelle.

"No." Michelle answered, swallowing.

"Why?" Antonia asked in a husky voice.

"Because you're drunk. If I did that, you won't remember it. So ask me for it when you're sober. Okay." Michelle answered with a smile

"Right now, you need to rest to get rid of your drunkenness." Michelle said as she guide her go to bed.

"Okay. But you're right here by my side, right. Don't leave." She said with a pounting lips.

"Alright, I promise I won't leave you." Michelle said as she laid her on the bed. Antonia was so happy that she hugged Michelle to lose her balance, and they both fell on the bed.

Antonia fell on the bed while Michelle lay on top of her. Their faces are so close that their noses are almost touching. Their eyes just stared at each other. Antonia's left hand rose and caressed Michelle's cheek. She felt the warmth of Antonia's palm caressing her cheek.

"I-I love, Ughk." Antonia said while covering her mouth with her hand.

"Hey, what's wrong with you." Michelle asked with confusion

"I want to vomit." Antonia answered while holding her mouth.

Michelle quickly stood up and led Antonia to the bathroom. Antonia knelt in the toilet bowl and threw up while Michelle rubbed her back.

A few minutes later. She stopped vomiting. Michelle helped her to stand up and took her to the bed to lie down. Antonia closed her eyes and was panting as sweat formed on her forehead. Michelle stood up and went to the bathroom to get a wet towel.

Michelle came back with a small basin and a face towel. She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly wiped Antonia's face with the towel again and again. Antonia just kept her eyes closed as she felt the cold thing on her cheek. It made her feel good and reduced the heat and anxiety she was feeling.

After a while, Antonia opened her eyes and looked at Michelle with a smile, "Thank you." She murmured to her before closing her eyes.

Michelle just kept looking at Antonia's beautiful face while still wiping her cheek. After a while, her breathing was deep, a sign that the other woman was asleep. She smiled when she remembered what happened earlier. She was terribly restrained herself when Antonia seduced her.

The effect of this seductive on her was so great that she almost lost herself. She couldn't forget the beautiful shape of her body. The swaying of Antonia's hips while scolding. The plump and rich breasts, covered by a black lace brassiere. Her eyes were full of affection the way she stared at her. All of that was like a picture painted in her mind.

Michelle couldn't help but feel her body heating up when she remembered all that. She shook her head to clear her mind. She felt a pain in her senses, so she decided to take a nap first.

She was about to stand up, but Antonia's hand held her tightly. She got up from lying down and hugged her.

"Where are you going? You said you're not leaving." She said while hugging her.

"I'm not leaving. I'll just move to the other bed so you can sleep comfortably." Michelle said as she parted her hair that was covering Antonia's face.

"Stay here." Antonia said with tenderness in her voice

"Okay then." Michelle answered with a sigh.

Who would say no, if such a beautiful woman begged you.

She left from Antonia's embrace and arranged the pillows, then she guided her to lie down, and she also positioned herself on the other side of her to lie down. When she was just laying down, one of Antonia's hands wrapped around her waist while she leaned her head on Michelle's shoulder and closed her eyes. She just left her in that position, so she might wake up again when she moves. After a while, she also closed her eyes to sleep.
______________________________

A/N

Kayo na po bahala umintindi hindi ko na po na check yong gramnar saka spelling. Medyo busy po kasi .😀✌️

Thank you po sa pag vote at pag follow❤️