Chapter 15

SOMEONE'S POV

Antonia went to the bathroom to take a shower. She couldn't help but smile as she thought about  what happened earlier. Her mind was focused on Michelle. It was like she was talking to a different Michelle earlier.

What happened to her? Why is it acting strangely now? Ann questions herself. Since the breakup issue happened to Michelle and her ex girlfriend.

She rarely speaks, always quiet and very serious, which gave her an intimidating look. She only smiled once and treated everyone as cold as ice.

But now, when Antonia sees Michelle, it's like the same Michelle she met six years ago. I don't know what is going on, but I am happy for what's happening right now. Antonia said to herself.

A few minutes later, Antonia came out of the bathroom. She saw Michelle standing on the balcony while scrolling her cellphone. She is wearing a black tank top, beige trouser pants, and two inches black sandals. She is so gorgeous and sexy that she looks like a living mannequin in front of her.

Michelle is the type of woman who dresses elegantly and socially. She always mistaken for a model of a clothing company.  So, if you don't know her, you wouldn't think she's a belongs to the LGBT community.

Michelle glanced at where Antonia was and saw her looking at her.

"Why is there a problem?" She asked. Wondering why she was looking at her.

"N-Nothing." Antonia replied while turning her back. She is embarrassed by this because she caught her looking at it. Antonia took some clothes from the cabinet before returning to the bathroom to get dressed.

Antonia is also very beautiful in her outfit. She was wearing a red racer back tank top that made her beauty float even more. 

The bottom of it was black skinned jeans that revealed the beautiful shape of her body. She wore white sneakers on her feet that matched her outfit.

Antonia finished getting dressed, but before she came out of the bathroom, she couldn't get out of her mind what happened.  She was really shy about it, wondering what Michelle would think.

She sighed before leaving the bathroom. When she came out, she saw her sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her.

"Shall we?"  Michelle asked Antonia with a playful smile on her lips.

"S-Sorry if it took me so long. My stomach suddenly hurt." Antonia answered as if embarrassed.

"Huh? Are you okay?"  She asked with concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, maybe it's just hunger."  Antonia answered.

"Yes, maybe it's just hunger. Let's go." She said with a smile. And the two went down