Chapter 19

SOMEONE'S POV

Antonia seemed to be frozen where she stood. Even though a few minutes had passed since Michelle left her to go to the bathroom. Recovering from her stupor, she just sat on the couch. Her knees were weak from the events. She felt like she looked like a fool in front of Michelle earlier. She didn't seem like she could face her after being humiliated, and she didn't know how to defend herself against her teasing. She heard the splash of water in the bathroom. She sighed. Antonia got up from sitting on the couch and went to the balcony,  She wanted to breathe air because she felt like she was in a tight place where she couldn't breathe.

Michelle has come out of the bathroom she just took a bath wearing only a bathrobe. She saw Antonia on the balcony with her back turned in her direction so she couldn't see her face. She felt pity for her. Previously, she was like a poor child who did not know how to defend herself from the child who was being tempted or teased her. She looks like she's teasing too much of her.

She came closer to her and looked at her as if she was thinking deeply because she didn't notice her.

"Antonia." Michelle called her in a soft voice.

She turned to her, who was slightly surprised because she didn't realize that she was behind her.

"Are you mad at me." Michelle asked Antonia

Antonia didn't answer right away. She looked at her with questioning eyes. She swallowed before she answered.

"Why do you ask if I'm mad?" Antonia replied

"Nothing. It's just that I thought maybe you were angry with me because of my teasing you earlier. I'm sorry.  I was just joking. You're as cute as teasing, The opening of your nose is getting big in annoyance." Michelle replied with a smile. Antonia rolled her eyes and looked at her again with a sneer.

"I thought you were apologizing for teasing me, why didn't you? Well, you started teasing me again and laughing happily." Antonia said with frustration in her voice.

Michelle watched Antonia intently,  then she came a little closer to her.

"From the bottom of my heart . I apologize to you dear princess. I hope you can forgive me for the offense I have committed." Michelle said, holding back her laughter because of the way she said it while her eyes seemed to be begging.

Antonia laughed when she heard what she said. She was comforted by the way she spoke words like a poet. Her eyes seemed to be begging as if to tame her beautiful face even more.

"Hey, thank god, and I made you laugh too. Does that mean you forgive me." She asked as her eyes lit up with joy.

"I don't even have the right to be angry with my boss. You might even fire me if I do that." Antonia replied with a smile

"That's not possible. If I fire you, I'll lose a very beautiful secretary. I might not be able to work hard." Michelle replied with a smile as she looked at her intently.

Antonia felt that she blushed at what she said. Her heart beat faster because of the melting way she looked at her. She didn't know what to say.  Antonia smiled, trying to ignore the mixed emotions she was feeling at that time.

"Why not? You can find many more beautiful women there that you can replace me as your secretary." She answered while smiling.

"Maybe so. But I don't want anyone else. I only want you. I'm used to you always being there for me." She said in a soft voice.

Antonia's heart seemed to be filled with what she said. The way she said the word " I only want you." It's like she's going to dominate her.

"I can't even imagine working for someone else. I'm used to serving you even though sometimes your rudeness is annoying. But that's okay because I know you need me. And I'm the only one who can tolerate you." Antonia replied with a smile.

"Yup, you're right. That's why I thank you because you didn't leave me despite everything, you're still there for me." Michelle said with an ear-to-ear smile.

I love you, that's why I didn't leave you. She wanted to say it. But she kept it to herself. Instead she just smiled in response to what she said.

"Don't you have plans to go scuba diving today?" When Antonia changed the conversation.

"Yes, by the way. It doesn't seem like a good idea to go scuba diving today. The weather looks bad." Michelle responded with regret in her tone of voice.

"Yes. It looks like there's still a storm." Antonia said while hugging herself because of the strong and cold wind blowing.

"Come on, let's go inside. It's too cold in here. You might get sick." Michelle said before she grabbed her hand to pull her inside the room.

"Let's eat breakfast downstairs. I'm a little hungry." Michelle said with a smile

"Okay. Fine, I'll just take a shower for a while." Antonia responded with a smile. Michelle just nodded, and Antonia went to the bathroom.