Epilogue 2

Y/n's pov

You stretch your arms up, Shi Jin pulling the suitcases behind you as you walk out of the airport, enjoying the sunshine of Santorini healing your almost 18-hour flight. Turning back, you see him smile, taking his sunglasses off and putting them in his shirt pocket. 

'Did you put any sunscreen on?' You ask, seeing him fold up his shirt sleeves. 

'Of course, I care about my skin. That's what lets me seduce my wife.' He replies smugly, making his way closer to you as you drag the sun stick over your cheeks. 

'When?' You ask, glancing at him from the mirror in your hand. 

'In the morning.' He replies as if you are asking an obvious question. You sigh, pulling him closer by his arm.

'You have to reapply it every few hours.' You say, putting the sun stick across his face as well. He happily closes his eyes, letting you pat the product evenly across his face.

'I won't because I like you doing it for me.' He replies, and you smile at his smug comment before you both walk out to where the taxis are parked. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering the suite room in the hotel, you both exclaim at the view of Santorini city, looking out of the wide windows and letting the sunshine into the room. The city looks certainly very different from Seoul, the white structures shining under the sunlight as you hear the seagulls cry. Right below, you see a swimming pool, and a few people enjoying the sun in the water. 

'We should go down for cocktails.' Shi Jin says, holding up the two tickets for free welcome drinks down at the poolside. 

'How I missed that.' You reply, that you have stopped drinking for two weeks to be your best appearance for your wedding. 

'Does that mean you'll be wearing...that?' Shi Jin says concernedly, watching you pull out your new white bikini from your suitcase. You had shown him that already a few days ago when you first got it, him admiring your figure in the dress room while trying them on. But his face now only shows slight discomfort. 

'I see there's too many men down in the pool. I want to be the only one who enjoys seeing you in it.' He says as you hold up the white top and the bottoms that look like a wrap skirt. You frown, taking out Shi Jin's swimming shorts. 

'Says who only packed the bottoms.' You say, tossing both your swimsuits onto the bed. He only quietly takes his shorts and disappears to the bathroom to change. 

You also do the same, putting a casual dress over it just to cover the cleavages up until you get to the pool. You raise your eyebrows as Shi Jin walks out of the bathroom, posing behind you as you sit at the vanity fixing your hair. He flexes his abs into the mirror, and you frown as you spray the hair mist. 

'Okay?' You say, Shi Jin looking amused at your reaction. 

'You act as if you don't like what you see.' He replies, turning to the side to see his back muscles. 

'I never said that. You just seem...overly happy with yourself.' You say, moving on to brush out your hair, it finally smelling and feeling fresh after an 18-hour flight. 

'I've been exercising for this moment. So I can seduce my wife again.' He says, unaffected by your joke. 

Shi Jin's pov